Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine being so pathetic you have to cater to the Zoro fandom in order to regain credibility after your shitty “the raid will fail”, “Luffy will fight jack” and “Greenbull is Zoro’s dad” theories

you sir are a snakey person and I wouldn’t be caught dead around you. You are a sellout and would sellout your entire family and friends for fame

You’d sacrifice them for riches…..you are indeed one of the most pathetic people I’ve had the displeasure of ever stumbling across

How did i ever sub to such a lowlife? Sincerely….fuck you morj and i mean that with 100%, 1000%

Imagine being so pathetic you have to cater to the Zoro fandom in order to regain credibility after your shitty “the raid will fail”, “Luffy will fight jack” and “Greenbull is Zoro’s dad” theories

you sir are a snakey person and I wouldn’t be caught deaf around you. You are a sellout and would sellout your entire family and friends for fame

You’d sacrifice them for riches…..you are indeed one of the most pathetic people I’ve had the displeasure of ever stumbling across

How did i ever sub to such a lowlife? Sincerely….fuck you morj
what did morj do lol

Jokes aside, never forget this:
Someone suffers always for the hype of another character
Plot is more important than power lvls etc.
Yeah Sanji's plot is to become hypetool for black maria, sera jinbei, doffy, kalifa, vinsmokes:fuah:

Only time Zoro became hypetool was for Lucci (who was a main arc villain) and the Yeti bros, and ofc Mihawk who's one of the strongest characters

Status
Not open for further replies.