Why are you a hardcore Sanji fan?
For real, he’s a big part of your personality
I really wanna know that
:hope:
Sanji is the type of character you cannot find in any other type of manga

i started one piece in middle school and originally, Luffy was my fav while Sanji and Zoro were neck and neck as my #2

But i had a change of heart and realized me liking Luffy is the sane as me liking goku or naruto….i felt like a generic person with little to no personality to seperate me from those who liked the same thing it was bad enough i was a twin and was constantly compared to him like I wasn’t my own person

I then rewatched one piece and realized how unique actually sanji was and i also noticed zoro was an actual character pre-tineskip outside of his extremely generic “badass” and “cool” “#2” traits

Sanji is also an underdog which is another reason why I like him. He’s not overrated and doesn’t have nealy the same amount of dickriders

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Ofc it is, it's about AP. The DC feat was just to demonstrate Sera Mihawk's power. Oda doesn't always have to draw mountains getting cut or busted.
Fair enough. I can see why one would think it's a mountain buster but that's not quite accurate. It's like saying every attack from Mihawk back at MF is the same as the one he used to cut Luffy. We know what's not true. Stopping a mountain buster just by putting his hand in the way is a big much even for BB IMO.