• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
One Piece Chapter 1065 :

More Info about sanji's group vs Seraphim sanji :

- Seraphim Jinbei attacks Sanji's group
- Nami, Robin, Franky and Usopp tried attacking it, but the Seraphim jinbei is unscathed .
- Sanji kicked it afterwards and got his leg bones cracked upon contact with it and got a great deal of damage that sanji's body got dislocated
- Seraphim Jinbei tried to attack Sanji but the later got saved by Three new Vega punk bots .

No break next week

@Lance_Dragonite @EtenBoby @ScotchInformer
:crazwhat:

One Piece Chapter 1065 :

More Info about sanji's group vs Seraphim sanji :

- Seraphim Jinbei attacks Sanji's group
- Nami, Robin, Franky and Usopp tried attacking it, but the Seraphim jinbei is unscathed .
- Sanji kicked it afterwards and got his leg bones cracked upon contact with it and got a great deal of damage that sanji's body got dislocated
- Seraphim Jinbei tried to attack Sanji but the later got saved by Three new Vega punk bots .

No break next week

@Lance_Dragonite @EtenBoby @ScotchInformer
Partly fake

Vegapunk is heavily connected to the moon in the series lore, I hope we get some info on how Sulong works, and why the Minks are connected to the Moon.

Since Atlas was using electrical energy, we might get an explanation of Electro, too, which would be cool.
There were some hints floating around, I played coy with most of them but there seems to be more and I don't mean bb vs law.

Status
Not open for further replies.