Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

U$A $election $ea$on
Oda is setting it up so that only CoC can damaged Lunarians/Seraphim.

Think back to Zoro's fight with King.

When did Zoro start doing strong damage? When he unlocked Adv CoC and used King of Hell.

This is why Queen told Sanji that Zoro couldn't beat King: Queen didn't believe Zoro could use the Adv CoC necessary to pierce King's Lunarian body.

This might be the arc where Sanji unlocks CoC, by talking to Vegapunk and accepting himself as a child of science.

I actually hope this leads to Jinbei sitting down with Sanji and explaining to him why jealously and rivalry can hurt the crew. There's nothing wrong with Sanji and Zoro being rivals and not liking parts of each other: the issue is that their bickering actually hurts the crew.

I hope Jinbei can convince Sanji to focus on what really matters to Sanji, because, in the New World, Sanji has been all fucking over the place.

Like, I legitimately liked Sanji as much as Zoro going into the New World. If Oda has a pay off for all this shit, fine, but, even with all my jokes, I'm getting pissed at Sanji's character getting trashed just for Oda to set up plot points and hype up other characters. It's gotten old as hell.
True, Sanji and Zoro are kind of immature in that aspect, and there's no real reason for it.

Oda is setting it up so that only CoC can damaged Lunarians/Seraphim.

Think back to Zoro's fight with King.

When did Zoro start doing strong damage? When he unlocked Adv CoC and used King of Hell.

This is why Queen told Sanji that Zoro couldn't beat King: Queen didn't believe Zoro could use the Adv CoC necessary to pierce King's Lunarian body.

This might be the arc where Sanji unlocks CoC, by talking to Vegapunk and accepting himself as a child of science.
No coc for Sanji
He might get artificial COC'k

Status
Not open for further replies.