Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Thats such a BS, imagine if "confirmed spoilers" came out and they said Zoro broke his swords attacking yonji, would u seat and just watch? Ofc you'd rant about it
Nah.

I'd probably do what I do for the last year and a half which is insult Zoro:doffytroll:

I'm unbothered by whatever happens to our moss head after I got Mihawk hype:pepehawk:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
He allied with pirates to stop a pirate within the marines and even then; he said he’d rather die than be indebted to a pirate.

You think this man would actually become a pirate??? No.
It’s called character development lol. Ask pre-timeskip Aokiji if he would ever become a Pirate.

Speaking of Aokiji, he literally had a conversation with Smoker about how his eyes were opened when he left the Marines…lol

One Piece Chapter 1065 :

More Info about sanji's group vs Seraphim sanji :

- Seraphim Jinbei attacks Sanji's group
- Nami, Robin, Franky and Usopp tried attacking it, but the Seraphim jinbei is unscathed .
- Sanji kicked it afterwards and got his leg bones cracked upon contact with it and got a great deal of damage that sanji's body got dislocated
- Seraphim Jinbei tried to attack Sanji but the later got saved by Three new Vega punk bots .

No break next week

@Lance_Dragonite @EtenBoby @ScotchInformer
So, its fake right?

Nah.

I'd probably do what I do for the last year and a half which is insult Zoro:doffytroll:

I'm unbothered by whatever happens to our moss head after I got Mihawk hype:pepehawk:
Mihawk > Zoro for you?

I've noticed certain Zoro fans are a lot less active after the Cross Guild chapter when it comes to wanking Zoro

Seems like a lot of y'all jumped off the ship and onto the other one (even though they're connected)

Seraphim aren’t JUST Lunarians. They are Lunarian + cyborg + DNA from the Warlords, some of the strongest pirates in the story. They are literally King + Queen + Warlord all mixed together
Except the Kuma cyborg's durability is fodder for post TS standard, and the Warlord DNA doesn't mean anything for durability.
Only one relevant thing about Seraphim's dura is Lunarian and it is only fake, weaker version than the real deal.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He’s never been fodder, he’s always been close to Luffy, he just hasn’t appeared in a while so people are comparing 3 billion Luffy to Punk Hazard Smoker, which is obviously absurd lol.

Smoker will return as YC1 at minimum.
We will see. I wouldn't mind it but he's shit to me in terms of power levels. You know we don't have anything left because the story is shit so the only reason to read this is to power scale.

Doffy made him a punching bag without a sweat.

If Smoker is some relative YC level I will be impressed, if not, then I won't be surprised.

It’s called character development lol. Ask pre-timeskip Aokiji if he would ever become a Pirate.

Speaking of Aokiji, he literally had a conversation with Smoker about how his eyes were opened when he left the Marines…lol
Pre timeksip Aokiji never appeared to be super loyal to the marines. He let Robin and luffy and the straw hats all go.

Smoker is and always was different. He’s a marine through and through and truly hates piracy. This isn’t character growth; you’re asking Smoker to give up his most basic beliefs which he’s not doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.