Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Will we ever have peace?
I really hope so man, I really enjoyed Sanjis and Jinbeis teamup at FMI and Ive always wanted to see more stuff like that. Nami and Jinbei combo would be AMAZING for various reasons too!

I really wish Oda wouldnt purposely stir drama/divide between fans of each SHs like this, the way he keeps trolling especially Sanji himself. If Nami can forgive Jinbei for Arlong, then Sanji can easily get along with Jinbei in time, he just needs to dial back his ego and work on his insecurities, but Oda will keep it going for the sake of trolling Sanji and his love of running gags.

That art is fantastic though, its so wholesome, Namis smile, Sanji giving a snow cone to Jinbei with a smile on his face too, I really hope we get a moment like that in the canon or at least in a movie or filler scene or something!

Sanjis associated colour is blue, his dream was to find the All Blue and he found it at Fishman Island to some degree at least and obviously Jinbei is blue and a fishman ofc lol.

There's even some contrast in their fighting styles, where Jinbei fights with his hands mostly at least and uses ranged attacks too, Sanji is purely melee but uses his legs, Sanji uses fire and Jinbei uses water, Sanji is extremely fast and likes to be stealthy at times, including "gaining invisibility" as he dreamed of before now too and Jimbo is tanky, slow, a bruiser/tank type and will get in your face and fuck you up purposely.
I feel they could work together well in combat too somehow. Sanji can swim extremely well due this his immensely powerful legs and even use observation underwater too. Since Sanji doesnt have a DF, him and Jinbei can do naval combat together since Sanji can swim ofc.

Also their names align together so nicely! Sanji and Jinbei = Sanjinbei! Sanji has Ifrit Jinbei omfg I mean Jambe hahaha, but thats another potential teamup right there, Ifrit Jimbei! Hahahaha! As I was saying, Ifrit is the name of a Djinn associated with fire and thus we could have "Djinnbei"? Daifuku had a blue genie/Djinn too? Ifrit is from Islam and Jinbei is Indian according to Oda so this could align somehow? Lmao.

(I know I'm stretching harder than Luffy right now, don't worry!)

:sanmoji::luffylaugh:

Also random fun fact for you here!:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue-capped_ifrit

:myman::steef::phoenixmarco:

(Fiery Mythical Bird Sanji?) @VegaPank

How the fuck can there be any Sanji fans at all after it's been made clear by Oda numerous times that he fucking despises him lol

Wasn't the character assasination pertaining the Raid Suit enough for you guys?
He's such a bad character. Dude got tortured for 2 years by "gay" people( which are really just negative stereotypes sadly because Oda is homophobic ) and still got bullied by Vergo and Doflamingo post timeskip

Status
Not open for further replies.