Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid couldn't get past a weaker defense even with the most powerful of his moves. How do you expect him to do anything better than Sanji with a base move? The only attack that might work is suicide, so good luck with that.

Not being biased isn't the same as downplaying. I give credit where it's due. I always admit Law one-shots even King if he lands a hit. Too bad none of the so-called non-downplayers—who're often Law wanker or Zoro downplayers in disguise—couldn't give me one compelling argument to prove he lands it.
Except Kidd wouldn't be breaking his bones from simply attacking a Sera so from that alone, your point is wrong. He does do better.

This part is a fair take. The downplay I was talking about was in regards to BB.

It is like saying Pacifistas are modifications of Kizaru so they are stronger...the cope is really painful:milaugh::milaugh:
That’s a terrible comparison

The Seraphim are Lunarians that were made using Warlord DNA + given cyborg modifications like lazers and whatever else they may have

The Pacifista are Machines with Lazers

:suresure:

That’s a terrible comparison

The Seraphim are Lunarians that were made using Warlord DNA + given cyborg modifications like lazers and whatever else they may have

The Pacifista are Machines with Lazers

:suresure:
First, they are not lunarians so again my comparison still fits.

They are modifications with lunarian defense, Laser offense and cyborg parts for obedience

Pacifistas only had Laser offense and cyborg parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.