Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Its literally the opposite, they aren't "fake Lunarians", they are complete Lunarians, and also cyborgs, built on clones of already decently strong characters (the Shichibukai)

This is far above regular Lunarians.

Have you guys somehow forgot Marco hitting King and Queen equally and its outcome?
But they're made from Lunarian DNA specifically for their toughness and durability. I don't think cyborg enhancements improves that durability at all, it's already that high.

Its literally the opposite, they aren't "fake Lunarians", they are complete Lunarians, and also cyborgs, built on clones of already decently strong characters (the Shichibukai)

This is far above regular Lunarians.

Have you guys somehow forgot Marco hitting King and Queen equally and its outcome?
Is this the new Queen is durable because of his cybernetic trash that got easily broken? Makes sense, the same people made it up after all. :risitavirus:
And I thought that Queen was far above Vegapunk's creations, how the table turns. :shame:

Queen is talking out of his ass. When was a lunarian chucked in a Volcano ?
I just connected the dots during your conversation omg
Now I know how the Lunarian race got exterminated!!!
btw it’s not because of magma, they can survive any natural disaster, Akainu would still trash him because of his haki but that’s another story

I can only post my theory later…but it makes sense
probably irrelevant, but in jojo part 2: after kars became the ultimate lifeform above all races and creatures, he was STILL damaged by volcanic magma.

just thought i’d throw that here… :jordanmf:

Status
Not open for further replies.