Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greenbull DF can go through defense for all we know.

It seems like leeching effect.
Nah greenbull need to break skin to suck people. He has to use haki as minimum
‘Like mosquitoes need to get through human skin , but they can’t get through clothes because clothes are thicker or stronger than human skin.

If monster mosquito exist or sci fiction movie that is strong enough to break through human clothes to suck human blood.

So in short, greenbull use coA haki to break through king body.

Piercing King's body is not a hard as some think it is with power haki. The hard part is over coming his high endurance and damaging his body.

Remember, Queen told us King can survive any natural environment and a river of magma is a natural environment.
How literal we can take that statement is another question. Kaido was deemed unkillable by all means yet a basic Volcano tool his life.
Also, punching someone with Lava is different than being submerged in it, though, both cases should do damage or straight up kill anyone.

I noticed something during @MarineHQ conversation.
The Lunarian race could survive in any environment. I don’t think that a natural disaster can extinguish them.

but how did they go extinct? Well, we know that the Ancient Kingdom had advanced technology. If something "natural" can’t harm the Lunarians then some technology could.
Imu probably used this weapon which can shoot certain lasers or Pluton which can shoot a laser beam like the Sunny

Don’t forget how Franky could destroy the door in PH and Sanji couldn’t.
Is this a foreshadowing regarding defense of the Seraphim?

It’s Franky's arc and I bet that he will play a key role. He will have laser beams which will surpass Queen's. Vegapunk is a way better scientist than Queen and I bet that he has the technology to create some lasers/weapons which resemble the ones from the Ancient Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.