Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its literally the opposite, they aren't "fake Lunarians", they are complete Lunarians, and also cyborgs, built on clones of already decently strong characters (the Shichibukai)

This is far above regular lunarians
I think this is what Oda is clearly trying to portray. Otherwise Sanji's leg would've broken in this instance.

Maybe?
We didn't see their state before the fight tbh.

Sanji with his accelerated healing was still in bandages so King/Queen being mid way healed sounds fair
Not sure why people use injured argument from now ,

Luffy foought cracker and barley have rest time yet he is clean enough to fight katakuri and pull snakeman gear 4 on him.Unless you are telling me katakuri fought nerf Luffy because luffy didn’t have single day of rest .
Don krieg got worse than sanji, king , and queen. Yet he fight luffy as like full strength.

In One piece , injured are treat like joke or meme . injured samurais are same fight kaido and can move around.
‘Broken bones zoro use strongest move on hybrid kaido . The list goes on . Wounded Kidd and law use awaking power which they didn’t use on rooftop sooner.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Just gonna say Oda didnt let Sanji use IJ because that would actually damage him which wasnt what fight about, the same way he left Zoro out in the ship so he wouldnt be there to make it easy

now im out
Let it go, man. Sanji got clowned, its not even WG, he's ambushed everywhere:milaugh:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Then why you asked "why are you comparing Marco to Sanji" if Marco fought Sanji's opponent?

I wasn't even comparing Marco to Sanji. I was giving hints for King's durability not being the same as the Seraphims, the way Marco vs King and Queen went out is an example.

The point of Marco being put on that situation obviously exists to hype Zoro and Sanji's fights anyways
Nope, still don't follow you one bit. The Seraphs are literally copying King's race for its durability. That's it.

Not sure why people use injured argument from now ,

Luffy foought cracker and barley have rest time yet he is clean enough to fight katakuri and pull snakeman gear 4 on him.Unless you are telling me katakuri fought nerf Luffy because luffy didn’t have single day of rest .
Don krieg got worse than sanji, king , and queen. Yet he fight luffy as like full strength.

In One piece , injured are treat like joke or meme . injured samurais are same fight kaido and can move around.
‘Broken bones zoro use strongest move on hybrid kaido . The list goes on . Wounded Kidd and law use awaking power which they didn’t use on rooftop sooner.
Luffy is Luffy he can even resurrect as we saw.

Injuries are like joke true , characters could be hurt more time than expected or less.
So it's open for me to say King/Queen could have not been fully recovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.