Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said theyre the Strongest Military Weapons now that Vegapunks mighty Seraphims are there?

Just like your made up evidence that theyre more durable than King....
They aren't the same. Admirals > any other unit/weapon of the WG is an established ranking and unless a new statement doesn't come out the old rule still stays legit.

With King you guys are pushing his Durability = Seraphim only because you assume they have nothing else to boost their durability.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
They aren't the same. Admirals > any other unit/weapon of the WG is an established ranking and unless a new statement doesn't come out the old rule still stays legit.

With King you guys are pushing his Durability = Seraphim only because you assume they have nothing else to boost their durability.
I dont give a shit abbout Admirals here.

King's durability is >>> Seraphims without doubt due to the stack he can use alongside Haki.

Unless youre willing to accept that Kizaru's lasers are pacifista or Seraphim level ofcourse.

Ulti's case definitely proves that Zoans have passive durabilities and not only in Zoan form. Zeus literally tells us Base Ulti's skin is tough.

Irrelevant. Haki is used as an invisible armor as Rayleigh said when introducing CoA. Hardening is a specific skill.
L lot of characters have harder skin without being zoan users,just see vergo and big mom,ulti having hard skin is not necessarily related to her fruit
Haki is inconsistent,when Oda wants to show someone using armament nowadays he always use hardening,just see queen and sanji’s fight

Sanji: "By combining the color of armament haki i've developed to the Exoskeleton, my legs get tougher, capable of supporting even hotter flames!"

Seraphims are not mere Lunarians. Being a Cyborg boost their durabilities by a lot

They are far above, wake up bozos

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
So Sanji is as durable as his brothers because he has a raid suit ?

Sanji is likely more durable because his base body is already quite tough even without Germa exos.

It should be the same for Seraphims.

They are likely physically enhanced/cyborged (see kid Mihawk cutting down an island) so they have an inner durability outside of the lunarian defense.

But obviously Lunarian defense is most of their durability

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
L lot of characters have harder skin without being zoan users,just see vergo and big mom,ulti having hard skin is not necessarily related to her fruit
Haki is inconsistent,when Oda wants to show someone using armament nowadays he always use hardening,just see queen and sanji’s fight
Two Piece reader smh

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Ulti's toughness is from her Zoan devil fruit. Zeus specifically emphasized her Exterior toughness. Not a single word has ever been mentioned anywhere about Ultis toughness being natural.

Haki isnt inconsistent, it is lot more consistent than you think it is. Characters use hardening when needed. Doesnt mean they dont use invisible form of Haki.

Are pacifista lasers better than kizarus? @MarineHQ
Unless youre willing to accept that Kizaru's lasers are pacifista or Seraphim level ofcourse.
Not the same comparison. Do i think Pacifista have better lasers? No. Why? Because Kizaru is light itself so i imagine he can charge his attacks longer and create stronger beams. Is there a possibility their beams are equal? Sure why not, as if i give a shit about Kizaru's fodder beams that don't matter in serious battles anyways.

As for Durability. You can add many things that stack up for durability. Put Haki on a tough hide like Kaido's your durability is boosted now put on an armor on top of that it's even stronger.

What I'm saying is that the Seraphim could be built like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.