Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn’t be?

Say the steel plating is just twice as hard as a normal human body.

So a Lunarian with steel plating is twice as durable as a lunarian without it.
Man i don't want to say much about it because we don't know how it happens exactly but isn't sanji's bones harder than steel as well ?
Plus why are you guys negate king as a person with his df and just keep the lunarian fire and give serajinbe his cyborg body a huge + ?
Didn't you see bb using vortex on serahawk and what he did accomplish with that?
If anything and the lunarian fire is stronger to a stronger person then king's fire is stronger than jinbe's fire..

Ulti's toughness is from her Zoan devil fruit. Zeus specifically emphasized her Exterior toughness. Not a single word has ever been mentioned anywhere about Ultis toughness being natural.

Haki isnt inconsistent, it is lot more consistent than you think it is. Characters use hardening when needed. Doesnt mean they dont use invisible form of Haki.
If that was the case every single zoan user would have tougher skin and there is no “invisible haki” anymore,Oda only did that shit to justify marineford,every single time someone uses haki nowadays it is shown or stated

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If that was the case every single zoan user would have tougher skin and there is no “invisible haki” anymore,Oda only did that shit to justify marineford,every single time someone uses haki nowadays it is shown or stated
Nope. Luffy literally grabs Smoker without hardening in Punk Hazard.
Do you mean to say Big Mom, Law, Kid, Sanji didnt even use Haki in Onigashima? All because youre uncomfortable with King's durability being better than what you thought it was?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Not the same comparison. Do i think Pacifista have better lasers? No. Why? Because Kizaru is light itself so i imagine he can charge his attacks longer and create stronger beams. Is there a possibility their beams are equal? Sure why not, as if i give a shit about Kizaru's fodder beams that don't matter in serious battles anyways.

As for Durability. You can add many things that stack up for durability. Put Haki on a tough hide like Kaido's your durability is boosted now put on an armor on top of that it's even stronger.

What I'm saying is that the Seraphim could be built like that.
So even the mighty genius Vegapunk cannot reproduce the original's levels in his clones when it comes to Kizaru but somehow Lunarian ability alone is an exception...

Aight lmao

So even the mighty genius Vegapunk cannot reproduce the original's levels in his clones when it comes to Kizaru but somehow Lunarian ability alone is an exception...

Aight lmao
Again. I said it's possible. I've never seen any differences to beams. Size scaling is inconsistent. The Pacifista police in the recent chapter shot a beam that arguably surpasses Kizaru's kick that knocked down a mangrove by size.

If they're equal I'm fine with that. I'm not using double standards here.

Do you mean to say Big Mom, Law, Kid, Sanji didnt even use Haki in Onigashima? All because youre uncomfortable with King's durability being better than what you thought it was?[/
Do you mean to say Big Mom, Law, Kid, Sanji didnt even use Haki in Onigashima? All because youre uncomfortable with King's durability being better than what you thought it was?
Sure lets just assume every confirmed haki user is using haki all the time even though we can’t see it,besides,law and kid depend 100% on their devil fruit and sanji and big mom showed armament and acoc on onigashima

Saying King is the strongest Commander cuz he is Lunarian is the same of saying Katakuri beats everyone cuz his Observation is too strong

Zoro beat this dude while getting dragged down by his own sword

He still revealed his weakness for no reason, then got destroyed quickly

I believe he is the strong currently anyways, but not by a huge margin from the others

Below Beckman, Shyriu and Laffitte

Status
Not open for further replies.