Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Focusing? So what that panel wasn't focusing on Luffy getting cut and bleeding? Or do you want me to find you another one to prove just how silly your argument is?
lmao you're desperate now,the blood isnt even dripping from luffy's arm there it's just a random panel that has nothing to do with what we're talking about here.
Blood doesnt clatters when it falls on the ground,period.

It's not a massive deal but it does imply Sanji can only do notable damage to Seraphim Jinbe with HM or IJ.

And what that means is all the arguments of Sanji being capable of matching or even beating King can go right down the toilet. These Seraphims are literal children - King is an adult Lunarian with ancient Zoan and CoA defense.

His durability should logically be above any Seraphim so what this implies - which most of us knew but clearly has to be pointed out for some - is that Sanji severely lacks the AP to significantly damage King.

In fact it's even worse - not only can Sanji not significantly damage King, he can't even damage him without risking damage to his body which gives King an opening to attack every time. King vs Sanji remains a bodybag.

Fascinating,Sanji in a way is kind of like Luffy with his body now. I guess we should get used to him bending or getting dented if he’s attacked? It’s interesting that he’s not feeling the damage.

tho I’m not sure how people will feel about this.

This is literally what it is, with this new power up, Sanji getting his leg bent is literally meaningless, idk how anyone is taking this as a W.

Why not ?

Yes it is. Lunarian Durability is better than some mid ass beams that Queen can dish out or the police pacifista. Whether Lunarian is the best thing of the seraphims remains to be seen. I don't remember lunarian dna giving you the skill to chop up a mountain in two.
Lol, so you literally admitted Pacifista's beam > Kizaru's beam? That's as bullshit as saying Seraphim has better dura than King.

When Kuja said even during Blackbeard vs Navy vs Kuja clash, the 2 Seraphims remained unscathed. When current exo Sanji tried to kick one but he received same fate with his pre TS version trying to kick Pacifista. Both scene highlighted Seraphim's durability.
Slashing mountain is only reserved for Seraphim Mihawk because only Mihawk can do that, other Seraphims like Seraphim Jinbe can't do that. But Lunarian durability is applied to all Seraphims, so yes, Lunarian durability is basically Seraphim's biggest strength.

I assume then that you think Marco or Greenbull needed Acoc to damage him? Just because Zoro happened to be using Conquerors haki on him doesn't mean that it's required. We all saw Conqueror's haki had no effect and so Zoro had to look for an opening. Marco judging by his attacks never once used it on him.
I’m gonna assume this argument started because Sanji.

A Diable jambe Sanji.

Lol, so you literally admitted Pacifista's beam > Kizaru's beam? That's as bullshit as saying Seraphim has better dura than King.
Yes and i wouldn't have even the slightest issue with that. I've said several times why i think they may have better durability than him. Don't have any evidence so i wait for now.

Slashing mountain is only reserved for Seraphim Mihawk because only Mihawk can do that, other Seraphims like Seraphim Jinbe can't do that. But Lunarian durability is applied to all Seraphims, so yes, Lunarian durability is basically Seraphim's biggest strength.
So why in the hell would Vegapunk not give all seraphim the power to slash a mountain if he could ?
How dumb is it to give it only to one, is it a pride thing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.