Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes acting like Seraphims are suddenly being hunted around the world with water guns after this chapter
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

These attempts to hype King using the Seraphim are hilarious

And the chapter isn't even out yet

My Sanji wank threads are ready
You trying to hype Queen in the same breath as King is way more hilarious, yes the Seraphim are made with King's powers, not Queen's DNA or vet level tech. :kobeha:

Fascinating,Sanji in a way is kind of like Luffy with his body now. I guess we should get used to him bending or getting dented if he’s attacked? It’s interesting that he’s not feeling the damage.

tho I’m not sure how people will feel about this.

Sanji gets crushed by Queen. That attack was supposed to damage break Sanji in half.

Sanji walks it off while saying it stings.

Then breaks a sword on his cheek, bullets bounce off his body.

:steef:

It’s not his durability. His Exoskeleton makes him highly resistant to getting damaged, raid suit was supposed to amplify this.

Your trying to hype Queen in the same breath as King is way more hilarious, yes the Seraphim are made with King's powers, not Queen's DNA or vet level tech. :kobeha:
Nah thats not hilarious, nobody cared enough to tell the difference between them, most likely the opposite, treated as equals through and through

Which isn't the case with the Seraphims.

And Queen is a Cyborg with multiple DF powers, including invisibility, thats not something you see so often.

Franky beat Sasaki with a single Laser Beam, Zoro compared King's strongest move with a Laser Beam... Theres no Vet tech here buddy

I wonder whether Seraphim Hancock, Crocodile, Law, Teach, Moria can use their original's DF.
Iirc Seraphim Hancock never used Hancock's DF, and Vegapunk replaced Mihawk's Yoru with another sword.
Seraphim Jinbe probably can't use real Fishman Karate too.

Instead seraphim Hancock can shoot laser beam like Pacifista.

Nah thats not hilarious, nobody cared enough to tell the difference between them, most likely the opposite, treated as equals through and through

Which isn't the case with the Seraphims.

And Queen is a Cyborg with multiple DF powers, including invisibility, thats not something you see so often.

Franky beat Sasaki with a single Laser Beam, Zoro compared King's strongest move with a Laser Beam... Theres no Vet tech here buddy
Marco and Queen: King is a God
Delusional kid: no one could tell the difference between the God and the ragdoll that got stalemated by Chopper, Queen's paper wall level lasers are stronger than mountain busters!

The Seraphim aren't made of manure so Queen isn't relevant to this discussion, Queen never surpassed baby King the RHM the strongest since the day he joined Kaido. :saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.