Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler provider really protected Sanji fans a big time this week.
They didn't mention how he coated his kick with fire, so everyone assumed it was just a basic simple kick. Never thought his AP is as bad as this even after Exoskeleton power up.
He damage someone stronger than king without weak ass coqs haki cope loser

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Ancient centurIon should take full blame for allowing misleading spoilers i really dont know why he likes to rile up fanbase .

I dont know why he is in moderation team in first place very disappointing.
Calm down, I already told you that's how the information was leaked and changed as it passed from one person to another. No one manipulated the information to make it seem worse. You can't always accurately describe what happened on the panel. Leakers don't give clear-cut info at first.

Yeah we are on the same page with how it works, where we disagree is how relevant having wapol metal under the Lunarian skin is.
They are tiers and tiers apart that it makes as much difference as Luffy wearing a shirt. Yes in a extremely specific situation where the attack is perfectly = to the Lunarian durability/Luffy's durability the wapol metal/t shirt will make a difference but 99.9999% of the time it won't
That doesn't matter, because the Lunarian DNA is stopping the brunt of the attack. The Wapol Metal is much more effective in reducing injury in the event the attack makes it through the skin, then if it wasn't there at all. Once you make it last the skin, nothing prevents the cut from going all the way.

It's like cutting through a metal tube with cotton in the middle, and cutting through a metal tube with stone in the middle. The cotton will do nothing to prevent the cut from being deeper, the stone will, even though the metal stopped the bulk of the momentum.

Status
Not open for further replies.