Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my days:suresure::suresure:

This is rich....this fricking really rich.

Not only did Sanji take zero damage. Not only was there no body dislocation. Not only was there no leg crack. Not only was there no dent. Not only did nothing literally even happen to him.

But he ended up making him bleed, bruise, make him go white eyes and send him flying. Whilst being mega nerfed by the heavy shoes as well:steef::suresure::milaugh::myman:

what? that's just a minor bruise. Kind of crack you smoking?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Shaka : So you guys are the Strawhats...
Sanji : Yeah but what the hell is up with these shoes!? I can't lift them from the ground!!
Shaka : I can control/restrain the the DOM shoes with the magnetic force in the Research Facility

SANJI WAS NERFED AND STILL SHIT ON SERAPHIM JINBEI

:snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy:
Sanji neg diff Gravity

Fujitora is shaking rn
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

It's dj after his pu thought, sanji is way stronger now than pre his pu.
Can you imagine what would have happen if a stronger seraphim was there?
Serajinbe is probably the weakest seraphim and half of the crew did nothing to him, Franky's laser didn't do a thing either.
You and others may say now that no one expected DJ to hurt a lunarian but some fans were even arguing that even Queen's lasers would damage king. I know that sanji didn't go all out but this chapter is a good lesson for many fans
Well there's a bruise right there on Jinbe's face when Sanji kicks him. And Queen lasers are piercing attacks, if they hit they would probably do more damage than any of Sanji's Dj attacks.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Oh my days:suresure::suresure:

This is rich....this fricking really rich.

Not only did Sanji take zero damage. Not only was there no body dislocation. Not only was there no leg crack. Not only was there no dent. Not only did nothing literally even happen to him.

But he ended up making him bleed, bruise, make him go white eyes and send him flying. Whilst being mega nerfed by the heavy shoes as well:steef::suresure::milaugh::myman:

Its over for Lunarian fans and Sanji haters...

No damage lol.

Still questionable on how durable they are.
If vega has completely replicated a lunarian then WG wins every war. with mihawk seraphim. who even stands against him at this point?
If no one can damage him and he got real skills.
you saw it with blackbeard
you saw them attack an island filled with haki users and come out unscathed
and now you are seeing it with sanji with an exoskeleton who handled queen( also a very sturdy ancient zoan ).
I uh
am not sure what else needs to be proven.

you made an off point tho
them being durable doesnt make them nearly as strong as their original, they most definitely do not have the same haki as the original warlords did . they are prob a lot easier to take down once you can get past their armor. Issue is am sure, most fighters wont be able to do that but for those who can I wont be shocked if the seraphims will be easily dealt with. at the end of the day, still pacifista bots.

Status
Not open for further replies.