Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You cant see whether the flame was on or off. And why does it matter now ? Yall literally always say Zoro beat a Lunarian with Dino Defence....yet King had no flames or was not in Zoan form when Zoro beat him.....but now of course it matters.:whitepress:
Jinbo didn't have fire almost the whole chapter. The difference is Zoro is implied to be able to break Lunarain's defense; that is why King was avoiding even basic attacks from him. A pissed Sanji failed to hurt a defenseless Lunarian—Jimbo was choking the Nami before Sanji kicked him.

King fandom (I.e. Zoro fandom and TAC) are literally over. Theyre not coming back from this. Do not fall for their last dying cries. Not only did their hate backfire....they got antifeats as a result.

This is what you get for not being humble and trying to mock people in this world.
King has nothing to do here.
King neg any Seraphim, none equals its durability.

I lowkey expected exoskeleton DJ to be able to hurt flame off King.

But the fact Zombie King is going wild over an attack that did zero damage at Seraph Jinbe's most vulnerable state is insane
Eh

Sanji has good AP in Ifrit (as we saw when he fought Queen)

Outside of it it's kinda whatever

Not terrible but not that great. Either way after this chapter I got my money on IJ Hell Memories Sanji over King all day every day

:handsup:

I understand you guys are happy he didnt break his legs but saying him doing no damage to a lunarian is a W is Wild
This.

Nothing power scaling related happened this chapter. But thanks to the fake leaks we had to suffer "Lanji's the 4th. Gets no diffed by King. lol." for two days.

Now its going to be "Wanji goated. No diffs King. not even blue flames" till the next chapter.
:seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.