Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Zoro needs ACoC to hurt a Lunarian but Sanji can do it with a no haki kick?

:saden:

No wonder why the spoiler providers were so desperate to push the Sanji leg break agenda. The levels of Swordcuck copium is at an all time high.
:suresure:bro is reading 2 piece
dude used DJ and had weighted shoes and still only gave him a light bruise despite Seraph Jinbe literally being a child and having their flame off

@Chrono that is not blood...
Blood is drawn as black liquid in the manga

What came out from Seraphim Jinbe's mouth is white colored, so it is NOT blood, it is saliva.
White coloured ?

Those 3 dots is white coloured ?

Lol you can say some of the shading of the big dot is missing but its clearly supposed to be 3 black dots indicating blood.

so why did @Un-amed do the absolutely retarded Zorotard thing of lying about the Sanji part and risking his credibility ?

Literally what is the purpose ? Really some growing-up to do for some of y'all.
In all fairness they did keep the discussion for this chapter very much alive. A lore centered probably wouldn't have done nearly as well.

Plus it was a ton of fun to just shitpost and get at each other's throats :ihaha:

If the Seraphims have
- Original DNA, with capability to grow since they are still children (with haki, etc)
- Pacifistas traits combined with Lunarian DNA
- Suitable DFs fitting to them

Then they are starting to look terrifying compared to their originals, and their potential must be insane :crazwhat:
They are really op.
Expect Mihawk who can't be be weaker then his sera version, the others are moving around high high tier and this makes them soo dangerous. No wonder why the WG and Navy thought that the SSG could be far better than the Shichibukai who never listed or do orders as they wish to do.

Imagine 7-9 Seraphim who are high high tiers(close to top tier) who only listen to your Orders, that is indeed impressive.

Well there's a bruise right there on Jinbe's face when Sanji kicks him. And Queen lasers are piercing attacks, if they hit they would probably do more damage than any of Sanji's Dj attacks.
Let's wait and see what Franky's laser did.
They are the same technology but queen could throw multiple attacks.
We can see serajinbe dealing with Robbin after sanji's attack and he doesn't have a bruise.
Man, the thing is that people shit on king way too much because Zoro did it.
Somehow after the fight king became ling and everyone and their mother would hurt him.
Nami would hurt him with thunder, sanji's internal damage would hurt him queen would hurt him because of laser attacks and i am not even going to talk about what law would do to him lol.
This chapters proved everyone wrong except the law fans lol.
The truth is that the only character that beat a healthy lunarian is zoro, i know top guys would take him out but people need to hold their horses a little bit.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
TAC I know your just in denial thus you wanna deny everything. Even if Sera Jinbe was spewing blood youd probably say its juice.

Just take a few minutes to think why Oda would draw these black dots after Sanji kicked him in the face.

It's really hard to get blood from someone who;

1. Has their mouth shut firmly so they can't cough it up
2. Has no wound for blood to leak.

It can easily be explained away as remnants of the liquid surrounding Seraph Jinbe a second before Sanji attacks

Sanji did more damage with a nerfed, no named DJ kick to a Lunarian than Zoro did the entirety of the King fight before he used ACOC. Sanji dogwalks him 🥱
Both did 0.

"But but he knocked him back"

Yeah, good luck comparing knocking down a literal child suspended mid air to a full-ass grown man with an ancient zoan DF. I get that y'all are relieved, but yeah this is getting beyond ridiculous.

You can’t expect people to know what is true or false. The inaccurate information isn’t their fault.

Don’t get upset with the people of this site who maintain it over a chapter error. That in itself is disappointing.
Thats their job. Why not restrict it to verified spoilers like redon , Etenboby.

If i remember mods deleted redon's emote reaction to fake spoilers. I dont know mate some of the action here is big red flag to me. I may stop reading these spoilers because to many unverified sources are getting accepted as of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.