Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This annihilates every single Lunarian:

I bet Kizaru's fruit user made all lunarian's go extinct
:saden:

And we still have to see clowns comparing Queen to the likes of Doflamingo or Cracker

Lmao, Queen starts spamming this thing, these dudes are running for their lives

They don't have the AP to fight back

They can't counter his invisibility that even Sanji struggled to do

Its a low diff in the worst scenario

The fact that Kaido cant even kill off mid tiers like scabbards or CP0 fodders.....yet an extremely poor copy of Kizaru's abilities can neg probably one of the most durable things, just speaks volumes for Admirals.

Kizaru doesnt even have the highest Attack Power....thats Akainu. And Aokiji is strong enough to match it. With GB literally already negging a Lunarian as well.

Admirals are literally in a whole other realm when it comes to lethality.

The fact that Kaido cant even kill off mid tiers like scabbards or CP0 fodders.....yet an extremely poor copy of Kizaru's abilities can neg probably one of the most durable things, just speaks volumes for Admirals.

Kizaru doesnt even have the highest Attack Power....thats Akainu. And Aokiji is strong enough to match it. With GB literally already negging a Lunarian as well.

Admirals are literally in a whole other realm when it comes to lethality.
Adv CoC >>>>>>>

And we still have to see clowns comparing Queen to the likes of Doflamingo or Cracker

Lmao, Queen starts spamming this thing, these dudes are running for their lives

They don't have the AP to fight back

They can't counter his invisibility that even Sanji struggled to do

Its a low diff in the worst scenario
Sanji only countered invisibility with his own invisibility lol. If Sanji didnt go invisible he wouldve been fudged. The rest however cant do that.

Queen is the strongest YC if he puts his mind on killing his opponent.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Another Nami clone...
Lmao the laser wank. So much for queen can’t hurt king arguments
If I was Sanji fan I would mind I guess :kayneshrug: But since im one piece truther enjoyer I know that Sanji and Zoro are equals and thats good enough for me :myman:
Oda can't draw many variations of female face
Why I'm getting deja Vu?

I believe same people said the same at the same time before:nicagesmile:

This is funny. The manga is talking about seraphim and how it's still a kid, meaning it will grow stronger as it ages, and some think that applies to King or all lunarians. The best part was Sanji SH group still couldn't damage a seraphim out of flame mode even with Sanji and Franky laser.
:milaugh:

I stated all seraphims are weaker then King and this proves it. There defense is not equal to King's.
:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.