Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Uchiha are trash

How many good ones
Itachi shusui ....
Madara .....
no matter what you say Madara stays on top for me.
not even itachi or shushui can take on whole shinobi alliance combined with 9 tailed beasts with naruto and sasuke in their extreme power ups (not so6p).

and best part madara did it With no eyes.
Lmao and I forgot 5 kages too.

Ok not the point. Now explain why laser is Lunarian's weakness, is it because of heat like Frankys beam that evaporated the door?
But the loser already did a fire kick but the Seraphim was still ok?
Lazers have more lethality than flames....aint rocket science. Lazers oneshot King....but AdvCoC cant do that

"No you see sanji wanted to murder baby seraphim jinbei, but wasn't taking this non-fight seriously.

He used 'dibale jambei' a named attack, but it wasn't a named attack because he never said its name. We both know it would've increased its AP ×10.

Look he sent the untested baby seraphim jinbei flying. What do you mean 0 damage? Have you seen undet his chin? He might have a hole and is bleeding excessively....plus he might be nerfed because of the shoes. Of course the shoes are a nerf, otherwise Sanji doing 0 damage just doesn't make sense to me.

Oh him doing 0 damage to baby seraphim jinbei, means he beats lunarian + zoan fruit eater King. Obviously not due to feats, because it just makes sense to me."

- Sanjino Council of Geniuses

Status
Not open for further replies.