• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School
:fullmom::fullmom:

Lightning beats Lunarians and the races from the ancient past

That’s why Imu is the ruler cause he can control lightning and stuff
It makes sense, too: lightning, unless you are grounded, passes through your internal body: at a high enough voltage, no matter how strong you are, your body is getting messed up internally.

It's the same with Law's Gamma Knife and Shock Villie: he's ripping your body apart from the inside, bypassing your internal organs to begin with.

Same concept with Ryou. Before Ryou/Adv CoA and Avd CoC/CoC coating, Luffy couldn't touch Kaido for jack shit, while Law's attacks were always capable of hitting him internally with Awakening.

Ryou allowed Luffy to hit Kaido internally, but it still didn't do much to destroy him, due to Kaido's incredible durability as an Oni and an Ancient Mythical Zoan with regeneration properties.

Once Luffy was able to use CoC coating, his Haki negated the defensive bonuses of Kaido's Devil Fruit, making him much more weak to Luffy's attacks.

By this logic, Nami should be very effective against most of Vegapunk's defenses.

Also... Nami can attack with her feet trapped. Even if Vegapunk uses the boots to stop her from moving, she can till use AOE attacks with Zeus + the Climatact.

Btw Serahawk is bigger than Mihawk. Probably stronger since they used his DNA to make his body and gigantified it. More durable due to Lunarian and has lasers as well. Probably has a DF as well.

Mihawk only has haki and swordsmanship above it.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School
I think he gonna return in this arc, my guess is that he befriended Vegafraud:endthis:
Enel's very smart (look at the Arc: he not only built it, but knew how to repair it, and restarted an ancient civilization on a moon with ease), so, I think he'll be able to figure out that Luffy is actually Joy Boy from researching stuff on the moon.

At that point, there's two paths he could take:
Choose to worship Luffy as the real god of the world.
Or try to kill Luffy because he's insulted the world is supposed to worship someone other than him.

The first would be funny, but the second would fit his character best. Enel hunting Luffy because Luffy is the God of the One Piece world would be fucking hilarious.

LILITH :"THIS ISLAND'S POWER SOURCE IS FIRE. FIRE CAN CONVERT ALL KINDS OF ENERGY."
FRANKY: "DO YOU HAVE A LOT OF RESOURCES?"
LILITH :"I AM CONTINUING TO RESEARCH TO WHAT RESOURCES I CAN BURN"
"IF ONLY "EVERLASTING FIRE EXISTS IN THIS WORLD..

Super interesting. We know a certain type of man who burns thanks to his passion :stealthblack:
True, Wabo the GOAT boutta came back and fuel the entire world :steef::steef:

LILITH :"THIS ISLAND'S POWER SOURCE IS FIRE. FIRE CAN CONVERT ALL KINDS OF ENERGY."
FRANKY: "DO YOU HAVE A LOT OF RESOURCES?"
LILITH :"I AM CONTINUING TO RESEARCH TO WHAT RESOURCES I CAN BURN"
"IF ONLY "EVERLASTING FIRE EXISTS IN THIS WORLD..

Mythical Fiery Bird lets go

Vegapank was right after all

He only made a mistake with Sanji eating Marco's DF, which was later turned into blue flames

The balance of the world moment will come :kawak:

Status
Not open for further replies.