Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear Oda was not in this bag when he made some df, the nikyu nikyu no mi and the mira Mira no mi are treated as if they were garbage but are absolutely clear of pretty much all the df in the verse:endthis:

Can you read what i wrote ? I said adult got more experience with their abilities, no one ever said that adult lunarians are more durable then kid lunarians that just headcannon , when they were hyped their race as a whole was hyped not just adult ones :suresure:
Im not trying to argue which attack is stronger just saying that i dont get why you expect sanji to deal significant damage with a random kick to a lunarian when zoro with advcoa couldn't.
Use your brain for once, adult are stronger than children, not just more skilled so yes they are way more durable than children:endthis:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
So, Gear 5 let's Luffy bend reality to some level. Is it possible Gear 5 could be the key to creating never-ending fire?

Or... is Prometheus, Big Mom's Homie, connected to this maybe?

So, Gear 5 let's Luffy bend reality to some level. Is it possible Gear 5 could be the key to creating never-ending fire?

Or... is Prometheus, Big Mom's Homie, connected to this maybe?
I mean the lunarian project May have initially been in order to create people who can create this never ending fire.
Post automatically merged:

Was it Drumz or HA0 who started it?
I thought Drumz told Ha0

Gonna be honest. i miss the days of small spoiler > Redon summary > Rraws. You;ve blown the nut on Wednesday, and filled Tuesday with misinformation with the Zoro fans getting up extra early to be haters.

Status
Not open for further replies.