Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey look at this, fucking content that is actually FUCKING RELEVANT TO THE PLOT. Excuse my language my dear manga nerds. Who would have known Oda started to get bored of drawing nonstop half naked women and actually decided to focus on his story for once this chapter.

Why would they're be camera? Just look at kizaru's introduction, everyone knows him, fujitora's appearance was not known at that time:endthis:
For the bounty posters they have been clicking images via camera since east of blue so why there won't be any camera !?

Kizaru has quite a long service record while Fujitora is someone who has been recently appointed through draft.

both are different cases.
we don't even know if he was an admiral, and considering how garp is i doubt dragon was that willing to be one even when part of the marine.
Lol i have been saying chances of him being an admiral is already near zero.

For the bounty posters they have been clicking images via camera since east of blue so why there won't be any camera !?

Kizaru has quite a long service record while Fujitora is someone who has been recently appointed through draft.

both are different cases.

Lol i have been saying chances of him being an admiral is already near zero.
Exactly what I said, you can't be an admiral and be unknown for long, dragon was not an admiral:endthis:

What exactly would Kidd do if kizaru by himself pulls up on him? What in Kidd arsenal shows he can deal with logias?

Exactly what are Kidd crew not named killer going to do?????
Kid has haki. All three. You are bullshiting if you believe that kid did not get a haki bloom post yonko war. He'll have some advanced haki to counter kizaru. Even law and his crew got haki upgrades.
If oda can make law's crew work as we saw in the previous chapter, you can bet your ass kid's crew which is better tham law crew are going to kick some serious ass

Status
Not open for further replies.