Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The incident of ohara was foundation steps to revolutionary army. Dragon being close to clover suggests to me both had strong relationship .

More or less we know Vegapunk actively worked for govt as double agent. I am pretty sure seraphim were probably programmed to obey him. Add to the fact the artificial devil fruit cp0 found out in wano gave enough indication for world govt Vegapunk is betraying them.

I wont be surprised if vegapunk dies this arc he knows too much at this point . I get the feeling imu will again resort to eliminate egg island just like lulesia kingdom.
This was already hinted back when the timeskip started cause Robin was called the light of the revolution. I guess literally meaning Ohara lit the fires of war.

Or Lilith will betray the other Vegaa since she is evil and give the Seraphims to the WG in exchange for her life
This might happen and the wg would except because losing a smart scientist would be a waste
Post automatically merged:

Don’t make Aokiji a revo Oda

please
The way things are looking he might be

Do you guys think the WG has a scientist on the red lone that is as smart if not smarter than vagapunk, because killing him would be a waste plus it seems like maybe the wg find out that his working for dragons
Chapters after chapter oda is willing to portray world govt are bunch of idiots. If they were secure enough to kill clover the genius historian they dont care much about Vegapunk.

Jaguar D. Saul is back....how many more fake deaths is Oda going to give us before this series ends?

Anyway these spoilers sound so good and probably do little justice to what we are about to get on Friday. I am so excited I cannot wait to read this chaper. Oda has been a man on fire for quite some time now.

Do you guys think the WG has a scientist on the red lone that is as smart if not smarter than vagapunk, because killing him would be a waste plus it seems like maybe the wg find out that his working for dragons
No, I do not believe so. The WG fears anyone gaining too much knowledge even if said person works for them. They know that they can lose control at any given moment so they keep a lid on these types of things by wiping (cleansing) people out whenever they get too close to the truth. Hence why CP-0 is on the way to Egghead to kill Dr. Vegapunk right now. Even Kaku told Lucci not to ask too many questions before he ends up being the next person on their hit list.

Fire chapter incoming!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.