Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Becuz akainu aren't aware of the fact how he let luffy go again. Sengoku is aware of that not akainu.
Also not allowing him to enter marine base is grudge in itself. I really don't think even the highest authority should have the power to restrict someone entry in their base to someone who's just below them not like any vice admirals. If fujitora declared his alliance with Revo or SH. While telling what Marines were doing to Warlords. I'm pretty sure akainu was coming for Fuji ass too.

Not to forget even gorosei questioned akainu about aokiji leaving like that.
Akainu knows that he let them go, simply because they're not at headquarters.
You really need to differntiate between work and personal grudges. Akainu sent Fuji for a simple mission and Fuji completely failed at doing that, not allowing him to enter any headquarters falls under the work category.
But when they talk after Reverie they're talking like buddies, but when work is on the line as his boss you don't expect him to go easy.

It's funny as fuck how, Luffy, The nikka himself, the newly crowned yonko, the guy who beat kaido, the guy the WG fears so much, is still getting addressed as "Dragon's son" Lmao. Luffy will never live this down. He's on his way to Naruto and Ichigo levels of chosen one-ness.
Not the case here cause we just saw that Vega was close with Dragon, theres some decent consistency in that people who knew Dragon directly will call him that just like people who knew Garp first will call him Garps grandson first (Chinjao and Big Mom), after they interact with him more it changes as BM started calling him mugiwara instead as he left a presence as himself

The nika shit was overdone with the chosen shit to a degree unheard in the series but other than that OP is quite consistent with world building and those mentions dont relate to that at all

Its not like One PIece will turn into Jujustsu femcel-cringe just because the mc got naruted a bit previous arc, it takes a lot more than that to go from "good world building for lads" to "cringe fujoshit hack fraudery to femcels" that would abuse the dragon connection like your favorite hack manga

Incoming destiny piece:

Dragon saved Robins Mom.

Dragon worked with Sanjis Dad.

Dragon knows Zoros family.

Dragon created the SH Pirates

:seriously:
Honest to god I do not know if you were being sarcastic with this but this could easily all work aside from the Strawhat bit. Him knowing Zoros family via some weird connection to his teacher could easily be true, as could him knowing Judge via his Vegapunk connection.

Hell with him at least from the look of things very much giving a shit about Ohara in particular that crackpot theory of him being Robin's father does not seems as crazy to me anymore so even if he does not save Robin's mom he might be revealed as her parent.

Dragon has been neglected for so long that Oda just retroactively inserting him into as many important character's backstories as possible is not exactly that far-fetched of an idea.

Honest to god I do not know if you were being sarcastic with this but this could easily all work aside from the Strawhat bit. Him knowing Zoros family via some weird connection to his teacher could easily be true, as could him knowing Judge via his Vegapunk connection.

Hell with him at least from the look of things very much giving a shit about Ohara in particular that crackpot theory of him being Robin's father does not seems as crazy to me anymore so even if he does not save Robin's mom he might be revealed as her parent.

Dragon has been neglected for so long that Oda just retroactively inserting him into as many important character's backstories as possible is not exactly that far-fetched of an idea.
Oh I was being sarcastic cause I hate the idea that the straw hats were destined to unite. But I know there a solid possibility.

Jaguar D. Saul is back....how many more fake deaths is Oda going to give us before this series ends?

Anyway these spoilers sound so good and probably do little justice to what we are about to get on Friday. I am so excited I cannot wait to read this chaper. Oda has been a man on fire for quite some time now.

No, I do not believe so. The WG fears anyone gaining too much knowledge even if said person works for them. They know that they can lose control at any given moment so they keep a lid on these types of things by wiping (cleansing) people out whenever they get too close to the truth. Hence why CP-0 is on the way to Egghead to kill Dr. Vegapunk right now. Even Kaku told Lucci not to ask too many questions before he ends up being the next person on their hit list.

Fire chapter incoming!!!
Roger and Ace will show up again in the final chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.