Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope there's an explanation on why these books weren't destroyed.
They were probably too stupid to realize that someone did survive, so they figured the books could just stay there and rot away overtime from moisture and stuff. I think that’s how it works…

Either that, or they were going to clean up after them but noticed they were gone. Maybe they thought a Sea King ate them somehow??

Oda probably won’t explain for another 100+ chapters if at all knowing him :josad:

does this means that Vegapunk only gained knowledge about the ancient kingdom technology after the ohara incident , what was he doing before that ? ohara was a known country and for a genius like him he should've had contact with the professor clover
:kaidowhat:
Robin was 8 when Ohara was destroyed, she‘s 30 now. Reiju is 24, so she was born before Ohara‘s destruction and she was already modified, so they must have discovered DNA more than 25 years ago. So yeah, he was probably with MADS back then.

Can we please talk about what a piece of shit Dragon is?
- Spends two years with Robin and doesn't tell her about Saul
- Was there at Ohara and knows full well what the archeologists when through but makes zero effort to help Robin when she's spending 20 years in hell
- Abandons his son
- Was completely okay with Kuma losing his life and turning into a robot
- Still gets butthurt over the possibility that Sabo might've killed a monarch despite knowing nothing about the situation

I went from feeling neutral about Dragon to actively disliking him in a couple of hours

Status
Not open for further replies.