Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Why Saul never tried to hide Robin at Elbaf as well instead she had a shit life before the SHs

2. If Kidd knows that Saul is alive. Shouldn't Robin and Aokiji also know it? Expacially Aokiji with his now ties to the pirate world as well

3. Why is Saul commanding Elbaf Giants or what for are the Elbaf Giants there after all. I thought Sail was NOT an Elbaf Giant

nah cuz i like the wg more now they were really the underdogs and pulled the W

the anicent kingdom had the devil fruits, advanced technology, ancient weapons(at least two of them) yet people like the people of alabasta fucked them over
Or there's more to the story. A family similar to Orochi's within AK could have very well contributed to their fall too.

Imu probably stole their ancient weapon if anything.

1. Why Saul never tried to hide Robin at Elbaf as well instead she had a shit life before the SHs

2. If Kidd knows that Saul is alive. Shouldn't Robin and Aokiji also know it? Expacially Aokiji with his now ties to the pirate world as well

3. Why is Saul commanding Elbaf Giants or what for are the Elbaf Giants there after all. I thought Sail was NOT an Elbaf Giant
Because one piece is written to shock us, it doesn't care about what makes sense to characters/story.

Kid doesn’t know who Saul is. He’s just heard rumors of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.