Future Events Ryokugyu and Fujitora Are Conqueror’s Haki Users

he doesn't seem to have the air of a possible CoC user, who are usually fearless even in the face of overwhelming odds
How about Kaido being scared of BMP coming to Wano?
Doflamingo being scared of Kaido?
Oden kneeling to Orochi's and Kaido's demands?
Whitebeard running away from fodder marines?

Kizaru doesn't seem to have that much ambition and does whatever he wants at that moment
What kind of ambition does Yamato, Katakuri, Chinjao have?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
No CoC user would freeze and throw his hands like Ryokugyu did when he encountered Shanks.
Says who? Where is this rule established? Kaido KO’d Luffy in one AdCoC strike several times. Ryokugyu barely reacted to Yamato’s AdCoC.

Ryokugyu walking into Wano to fight the alliance is a nice portrayal for his power, not his CoC.
The point is to show that the man is extremely fearless lol. I doubt any Pirate we’ve seen would’ve charged the alliance like that. Kaido was scared of Big Mom’s crew entering Wano, lol.

I, he doesn't seem to have the air of a possible CoC user, who are usually fearless even in the face of overwhelming odds(
I could literally post countless panels of Luffy running away in fear.

You gotta take in context here,which is 1.... the CoC attack is making GB look like that. 2....GB has to retreat or Akainu would fire his ass for engaging with a Yonko crew.

Hello everyone,

Non-troll post today so that’s nice. Today I’m here to explain why I do believe Fujitora and Ryokugyu have conqueror’s Haki. Nice and short introduction! Ryokugyu is probably going to be the harder one to prove so let’s do him first!

Ryokugyu the Conqueror

So first I want to address a claim I occasionally see online about the Admirals:

“The Admirals are subordinates, they won’t have a Haki intended for Kings”

Now, ignoring the many instances we’ve seen of Pirate subordinates having Conqueror’s Haki, Ryokugyu and Fujitora are hardly known for having a subordinate-like demeanor, in fact it’s quite the opposite: both Ryokugyu and Fujitora are defined by their complete unwillingness to follow any sort of rule or order imposed upon them as Admirals. We’ll discuss Fujitora later, for now Ryokugyu:

The first thing to note about Ryokugyu is that he only just became a Marine recently, he seems to have been a completely independent force prior to the recent events of the story. He does not seem to have any other ties to any other organizations and does not appear to have been subordinate to any other group before joining the Marines. He appears to have been a completely independent, seemingly completely uncontrollable force prior to him seeking out the Navy.

So how is Ryokugyu an uncontrollable figure? Simple, he has literally disobeyed every single order and directive given to him since the manga started. He was first directly ordered by Sakazuki to kick Fujitora out of Reverie, an order he completely ignored:

He was then told specifically not to cause the Marines trouble in Wano, and how did he respond?

He also seems to be similar to Fujitora in that he has his own goals and ambitions and didn’t just join the Navy to serve Sakazuki:

So sure, Sakazuki is Ryokugyu’s boss but Ryokugyu has been a completely uncontrollable wild-card with his own aims ever since he entered the story.

Compare this to other CoC users like Katakuri who was completely submissive to Big Mom, or Ace who specifically said that his goal was to make Whitebeard the Pirate King, and it becomes clear that Ryokugyu’s “subordinate energy” is not quite as thick as some have made him out to be.

In terms of feats, this moment here:

Is quite impressive considering that Kaido was KO’ing Luffy left and right with AdCoC and Luffy is of course a CoC user.

So sure, Shanks did (seemingly) override Ryokugyu’s Devil Fruit and completely lock him in place, but we all knew Shanks was going to be the strongest living CoC user and potentially the strongest CoC user of all time. The fact that Ryokugyu not only remained conscious against Shanks but also didn’t fall to his knees or foam at the mouth is, in the grand scheme of things, quite impressive and could indicate that Ryokugyu is a Conqueror’s Haki user himself.

So in summation:
-Ryokugyu is a completely uncontrollable character, never following orders or behaving as a typical subordinate does
-Has some of the best feats vs Conqueror’s Haki users that we have seen

I think Ryokugyu’s chances of having CoC, are roughly 75% at the moment.

Fujitora the Conqueror

Fujitora is arguably even less controllable as a subordinate than Ryokugyu is, and Ryokugyu is already a completely uncontrollable figure. Fujitora is smarter than Ryokugyu in that he recognizes the value of following his orders when necessary to accomplish his larger goals, but Fujitora is still arguably the most rogue Marine we’ve ever seen.

So I don’t have much to discuss on Fujitora really other than the fact that he is completely uncontrollable as a subordinate just like Ryokugyu is. He also masterminded the fucking Reverie itself to abolish the Shichibukai, tell me the man doesn’t have a Kingly disposition when he literally manipulated a room full of the world’s kings to his will. Lol

So that’s really all I have to say for today, the notion that Ryokugyu and Fujitora “are subordinates and therefore don’t have CoC” is just really dumb when not only are these guys one of the three (four) leaders of a military consisting of millions of people, but they are also completely uncontrollable with their superiors having no real ability to command or order them around.

That is all :)

@SakazOuki @ZenZu @Blackbeard @ConquistadoR @Light D Lamperouge @HA001 OF THE RAIN @ShishioIsBack @MarineHQ @comrade @Veku @The White Crane @silverfire @scoobie3 @ThatMojaveCourier06 @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @Seth etc etc etc
I won't be surprised in the slightest if they have it considering someone more obedient to orders than Ryokugyu like Sengoku did lol.

But i would rather want Admirals stay like Admiral Teach, CoCless to the end because it's just a shitty concept used as an open-ended powerup to protect Goofy whenever plot demands.

Apollo

The Sol King
Says who? Where is this rule established? Kaido KO’d Luffy in one AdCoC strike several times. Ryokugyu barely reacted to Yamato’s AdCoC.
That is a nice feat for GB's defense, not CoC though.
The point is to show that the man is extremely fearless lol. I doubt any Pirate we’ve seen would’ve charged the alliance like that. Kaido was scared of Big Mom’s crew entering Wano, lol.
Considering what Shanks said, it seems like Oda was selling the idea that the alliance were "tired" from taking down the 2 yonko, and GB is here to take advantage of that, he also stated he wouldn't go to Wano if Kaido was there.

I doubt Kaido was really scared of Meme's crew, considering King threw them down the waterfall of irrelevancy :suresure:
They split the sky, fought a little, drank some booze and boom, pirate alliance because Rox nostalgia.
I feel like you can make a better case for Kizaru wanting to go to Wano than GB.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The more i learn about CoC the less i care for the Admirals having it. I actually don't want any of em to have it.

The Admirals are busted using their fruits and "basic" Haki.

Chadbull already confirmed to be able and tear hide as tough as Kaido's apart while Papatora crushes him to death.
:fujilaugh:
I don’t want them to have it either but they fit all of the CoC characteristics unfortunately. Lol

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
That is a nice feat for GB's defense, not CoC though.
Says who? Like I said Kaido was KO’ing CoC user Luffy constantly. Yamato who fought equally with Kaido could not injure GB, I wouldn’t so quickly dismiss this as purely a durability feat.

Considering what Shanks said, it seems like Oda was selling the idea that the alliance were "tired" from taking down the 2 yonko, and GB is here to take advantage of that, he also stated he wouldn't go to Wano if Kaido was there.
Even assuming they were still wounded,

Tell me charging headfirst into two wounded Yonko + Wano isn’t overwhelming odds. You saw what Whitebeard did when he was wounded right?

I doubt Kaido was really scared of Meme's crew,
He literally begged his crew not to let them enter Wano, screaming at the top of his lungs.

Apollo

The Sol King
How about Kaido being scared of BMP coming to Wano?
Doflamingo being scared of Kaido?
Oden kneeling to Orochi's and Kaido's demands?
Whitebeard running away from fodder marines?
Like I said, Kaido wasn't scared considering King soloed BM's crew.
I guess I have to concede Doffy's fear of Kaido, but we must remember he planned to overthrow Imu(someone much higher than Kaido), something only Rox (and maybe BB) plan to do.
As for Oden, I don't mind shitting on the dancing fool, he still scarred Kaido when push came to shove though.
Refer to WB panel I posted earlier, WB is no coward through narration, doesn't get more fearless than that.

I could literally post countless panels of Luffy running away in fear.
Luffy runs away to save his friends, he attacked admirals, warlords and yonko even if he was going to lose with a 100% chance.
You gotta take in context here,which is 1.... the CoC attack is making GB look like that. 2....GB has to retreat or Akainu would fire his ass for engaging with a Yonko crew.
GB lost control of his DF, he slipped in front of a mile long CoC shockwave, you can argue he was off-guard, but a conqueror admiral would act with more...dignity.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Luffy runs away to save his friends, he attacked admirals, warlords and yonko even if he was going to lose with a 100% chance.
Just because Ryokugyu didn’t want to literally sacrifice his life in a pointless vanity display doesn’t mean he doesn’t have CoC lol, is every CoC user just supposed to jump headfirst into unwinnable battles? If someone has a larger goal they don’t want to die before achieving, that means they can’t be CoC users?

Apollo

The Sol King
Says who? Like I said Kaido was KO’ing CoC user Luffy constantly. Yamato who fought equally with Kaido could not injure GB, I wouldn’t so quickly dismiss this as purely a durability feat.
I do not believe such powerful defense needs CoC, plus if his sword is actually a black blade( it seems like it is so far), it implies a high level of CoA. He doesn't need CoC to shrug off Yamato's attack.

Even assuming they were still wounded,

Tell me charging headfirst into two wounded Yonko + Wano isn’t overwhelming odds. You saw what Whitebeard did when he was wounded right?
The odds may not seem in his favor, GB was probably thinking of taking out multiple strong fighters at the same time, leaving only a few to fight properly, something he would have succeded in doing if he reached the alliance.

He literally begged his crew not to let them enter Wano, screaming at the top of his lungs.

doesn't seem so afraid when she's standing right there, wait.....of course, Kaido was afraid of Smoothie reaching Wano, now thats terrifiying :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Just because Ryokugyu didn’t want to literally sacrifice his life in a pointless vanity display doesn’t mean he doesn’t have CoC lol, is every CoC user just supposed to jump headfirst into unwinnable battles? If someone has a larger goal they don’t want to die before achieving, that means they can’t be CoC users?
I do think CoC users do batshit insane things because most of them act that way, like Roger fighting countries because they talked shit about his friends, while Shanks has no pride at all and has no problem with someone humiliating him. They are very extreme, if GB instead just looked towards Shanks' direction and said something along the lines of "We'll settle this later" I would have no problem, its his reaction that makes me doubt him as a CoC user.

I think GB is strong, just not a CoC user, and someone I hoped would be more considering his conversation with Fuji.