Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I feel like I’m writing S&A all over again lol. These were my power levels for S&A:

U Tier (Gods/Admins): @Bogard @Blackbeard @Chrono @Divvens (RIP) @Pantheos

SS Tier (Mods, Unholy Ones): @TheAncientCenturion (though he’s an admin now) @ShishioIsBack @Light D Lamperouge @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Nidai_Kitetsu @Jo_Ndule @ZenZu @EOS Cuisthot @Cinera (Sir_L form) @Uncle Van @Den_Den_Mushi

S Tier (Great Wankers of the Heavens): @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Topi Jerami @HA001 OF THE RAIN @SakazOuki

A Tier (Ambitious wankers): @nik87 (in the modern era he is much higher lol) @King7 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @silverfire

B Tier (Upper Meme Tier) @Erkan12 @Garp9 @Zowo etc etc etc…
The fact I was that high:usoprice:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Btw, I don't remember much about the history of OJ, but who was the biggest Yonko wanker before Ndule? @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @ShishioIsBack
I didn’t join OJ until 2016, Yonko wank was quite common when I joined and none really stood out since none really opposed them until I inherited @SakazOuki ’s will. I remember Red and Erkan being the most publicly clowned ones.

Erkan is probably the most noteworthy Yonko wanker. The only user in OJ history who an actual Viz Translator took the time to pimp smack on Twitter. Lol

I didn’t join OJ until 2016, Yonko wank was quite common when I joined and none really stood out since none really opposed them until I inherited @SakazOuki ’s will. I remember Red and Erkan being the most publicly clowned ones.

Erkan is probably the most noteworthy Yonko wanker. The only user in OJ history who an actual Viz Translator took the time to pimp smack on Twitter. Lol
I joined in 2017..how could you have joined before me lol

Back when Roger > 3 admirals was a thing lmao, to think that the fandom is still retarded by our standards even though it evolved so much

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern

Oh okay. Seems like Erkan or Red was the one started the whole Yonko wank, then I guess Ndule and Rosella followed after lol.

Oh okay. Seems like Erkan or Red was the one started the whole Yonko wank, then I guess Ndule and Rosella followed after lol.
I wouldn’t say they started it, it was the norm even back in 2015.
I’d say the anime fucking up Whitebeard vs Akainu was a major cause, then you have people misinterpreting Shanks stopping the war.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Back when Roger > 3 admirals was a thing lmao, to think that the fandom is still retarded by our standards even though it evolved so much
Still to this day, the dumbest threads I remember were:

“If Aokiji vs Akainu was 10 days, how long does a Pirate King level battle last?”

Poll options:
-10-20 days
-20-30 days
-30-40 days
-40+ days

And

“Aang (the last Airbender) Vs Akainu”

Consensus was that Aang low diffs because Aang can bend magma. Lmfao

I’d say the anime fucking up Whitebeard vs Akainu was a major cause, then you have people misinterpreting Shanks stopping the war.
Yeah look at YouTube comments , people are saying admiral are yonko commander level , like Marco is admiral level, old garp can easily beat Akainu, Jack is admiral level
‘Akainu kill Ace drove fandom to hate akainu and downplay him to extreme level.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Is it someone that I know, Teach-kun?:watchout:
Yeah that's probably a major factor in the Yonko wank. The anime didn't even include the part where Beckman was sweating against Kizaru lmao.

Still to this day, the dumbest threads I remember were:

“If Aokiji vs Akainu was 10 days, how long does a Pirate King level battle last?”

Poll options:
-10-20 days
-20-30 days
-30-40 days
-40+ days

And

“Aang (the last Airbender) Vs Akainu”

Consensus was that Aang low diffs because Aang can bend magma. Lmfao
Lmfaoooo I do remember that thread on Marineford, pretty sure the majority voted 30-40
Makes sense because Roger > 3 top tiers
:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.