One Piece Chapter 1067 Punk Records

rate chapter

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Clear set up chapter. Good chapter, but, I can understand why some don't like it.

Immediate Thoughts:

It's Laputa time
So, Vegapunk made his giant robot, Vegaforce 01, based off of the Ancient Robot that attacked Mary Geoise, and Franky made his giant robot, General Franky, based off of Vegapunk's notes on Karakuri.

Vegapunk has so far ignored Franky's comments about Franky simping for Vegapunk: expect this to change when Vegapunk finds out Franky has been powering a giant robot with cola.

The Ancient Robot is clearly inspired by Laputa/Castle in the Sky. The scene in Laputa where the robot attacks the government facility is referenced by the Ancient Robot attacking Mary Geoise.

Vegapunk wants to give Bonney something
Kuma's brain data? A recording Kuma left behind for Bonney? Something related to Sorbet Kingdom?

Bonney has "served her purpose" according to CP0
Does this mean Bonney was used by the Celestial Dragons/World Government at Mary Geoise? We still have no idea how she fled, only that she mentioned meeting Sabo. Maybe Sabo saved her, after she was captured?

I imagine they forced her to use her Fruit if they kidnapped her. Unless they needed information from her? Maybe the Gorosei are younger, now? Old Ghandi with an afro, lessgo.

"That's the hangar where I keep my brain"
More evidence that Punk Records can fly. I bet the eggshell closes, and Punk Records can float like a UFO.

Or, perhaps, there's a rocket ship inside of Punk Records?

Random Note
Lilith IS so evil, it's hilarious. Wouldn't be surprised if she betrayed the rest of the Punks.

Does this mean Bonney was used by the Celestial Dragons/World Government at Mary Geoise? We still have no idea how she fled, only that she mentioned meeting Sabo. Maybe Sabo saved her, after she was captured?

I imagine they forced her to use her Fruit if they kidnapped her. Unless they needed information from her? Maybe the Gorosei are younger, now? Old Ghandi with an afro, lessgo.
I like that
"That's the hangar where I keep my brain"
More evidence that Punk Records can fly. I bet the eggshell closes, and Punk Records can float like a UFO.

Or, perhaps, there's a rocket ship inside of Punk Records?
The egg on Roger's ship?

It's a solid chapter with some lore and info, a discussion about the good and bad sides of science, CP0 entering, Revos and Kuma stuff.
For once the chapter doesn't feel stretched.
I guess it’s around the middle for me. A lot of people expect tons of progression and a lore dump every chapter now ever since we got to Egghead, aka the legendary Vegapunk arc we waited more than a decade for.

People are setting their expectations high a lot more now :suresure:

Vegapunk wants to create the internet/Wikipedia but Jinbei like a father figure telling him it's a bad idea lmao 🤣🤣

Damn even the ancient robots from back in the day hated the world government

I would lmao if the source of power for the robots was cola but wouldn't surprise me either if it was somehow Luffy's Sun God Nika

Kuma gonna pull a forest Gump running to Bonney

Vegapunk wants to create the internet/Wikipedia but Jinbei like a father figure telling him it's a bad idea lmao 🤣🤣

Damn even the ancient robots from back in the day hated the world government

I would lmao if the source of power for the robots was cola but wouldn't surprise me either if it was somehow Luffy's Sun God Nika

Kuma gonna pull a forest Gump running to Bonney

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
people make phone calls on psychic snails that transform into the persons face on the other end.
Point being?? I acknowledged that we’ve seen plenty of weird shit, which is why we just gloss over things that make absolutely no sense past “It’s a Devil Fruit power” or something to that effect.
Almost every message you make instantly makes me look your signature image with sorrow :parkcry:

You’ve inflicted a million wounds!