Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I wonder how the Marines at G-14 will react to CP0 clashing/fighting against Vegapunk and the Straw Hats. Assuming they find out of course, but I can't imagine they won't find out/won't be involved somehow given such close proximity to Egghead.
ofc they will find out and fight the cpo bc vegapunk is good guy and the sword organization in particular seems to counter world government intelligence.
also tashigi will convince marines to side with straw hats and she will show nami she did take good care of the kids :catblush:

These ppl need help.

I think the reaper either symbolizes that Zoro should've died, like any normal person would've in his situation, or Wano really does have actual non-symbolic reapers, but Zoro was able to resist it.
We will totally find out about this,just like we'll find out about Zoro's lineage. Definitely.

Also, this is such a mood too:

That's how I feel.
Wano damaged me beyond repair.
The pain wci caused might have only been cured by a banger Wano arc
But the banger Wano arc never came😭 the Wano we got instead was the fatal hit to my enthusiasm 😭😭💀

Yeah, the concepts of souls and ghosts in OP could use some clearing up. Why are BM's homies individuals with personalities, while Perona's ghosts are just sentient plastic bags that look the same? Brook calling up ghosts would be awesome- Oda should have him communicate with the dead once in a while.
Oda isn't making any sense, as always. You know what will happen if he attemted to clear that up?? Right, more confusing writing, more detours, more questions instead of answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.