Controversial Mihawk is the first person who rejected the Yonko title

Is Mihawk the greatest chad?

• Hell yeah

Votes: 58 81.7%
  • I am a Shanks fanboy, but mihawk is a chad

Votes: 18 25.4%

• Total voters
Probably not tbh
Mihawks monkeys are likely stronger than the arlong pirates and its not like the wg would view them as an emperor level threat

All 3 of them aka buggy mihawk and crocodile are important to cross guilds reputation. Take anyone out i don't think theyd be seen as much of a threat in comparison
No Monkeys aren't part of the Mihawk crew, people probably don't even know they exist lol

If Mihawk joins any real pirate crew with 3.6 Billion bounty, the captain of that crew automatically becomes at least an emperor.

Mihawk joining someone is equivalent of Roger joining someone.
He can join Arlong and automatically arlong becomes an emperor

Buggy in East Blue was considered smaller threat than Arlong anyways.
Post automatically merged:

No he cant tho
No one can solo
Don't compare Mihawk to anyone else

He literally did it
That man has 3.6 Billion berry just for existing
No one else can do that

If Shanks or Kaido were solo Pirates they wont be worth more than 2 Billion
That just shows Mihawk is at least Pirate King level character

No matter how much you
Cry
Bitch
Moan
Mald
Seetche
and everything else

No Monkeys aren't part of the Mihawk crew, people probably don't even know they exist lol

If Mihawk joins any real pirate crew with 3.6 Billion bounty, the captain of that crew automatically becomes at least an emperor.

Mihawk joining someone is equivalent of Roger joining someone.
He can join Arlong and automatically arlong becomes an emperor

Buggy in East Blue was considered smaller threat than Arlong anyways.

Don't compare Mihawk to anyone else

He literally did it
That man has 3.6 Billion berry just for existing
No one else can do that

If Shanks or Kaido were solo Pirates they wont be worth more than 2 Billion
That just shows Mihawk is at least Pirate King level character

No matter how much you
Cry
Bitch
Moan
Mald
Seetche
and everything else
I don't believe you actually believe in most the of the things you type

Point is at the end of the day whether mihawk can solo the dragon ball verse or not the reason he would never want to be an emperor is because he doesn't want the attention that comes with it. Man just wants to be left alone for the most part

Its the same reason he became a warlord. He just wants to be left alone and doesn't want to be bothered

No
No
Mihawk has bounty above 3 emperors
Meaning even if he joined arlong, arlong would become an emperor

Mihawk can make anyone an emperor including himself anytime he wishes to
He has a bounty higher than 2 emperors not 3. I wouldn’t say Mihawk is the reason made Buggy an emperor, but rather Croco. Creating such an organization that big that causes direct threat to navy by hunting them as well as assigning bounties is the main deal. Tho I’m not gonna deny the power Mihawk provide to this organization and elevating its threat level. However, saying it’s the only reason is wrong.

He has a bounty higher than 2 emperors not 3. I wouldn’t say Mihawk is the reason made Buggy an emperor, but rather Croco. Creating such an organization that big that causes direct threat to navy by hunting them as well as assigning bounties is the main deal. Tho I’m not gonna deny the power Mihawk provide to this organization and elevating its threat level. However, saying it’s the only reason is wrong.
Lmao
3.6 Billion berry pirate joining Buggy is the reason why Crocodile and buggy are relevant

Take mihawk out and these guys don't mean jack shit

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow going for an insult to help your argument. Very mature of you.
Because you are saying stupid ass bullshit
Literally both Crocodile and buggy got their bounties for having skills and charisma to having Mihawk on board

Mihawk is 3.6 Billion for just existing..when someone that threatening joins, guy worth more than 3 emperors..even if you are arlong..you automatically become an emperor.

Mihawk is strongest man in the world and anyone who he joins at least becomes an emperor

If Mihawk joined Shanks Shanks would automatically be declared pirate king..he won't even need to go to raftel.

I

Impact_Dial

Literally both Crocodile and buggy got their bounties for having skills and charisma to having Mihawk on board

Mihawk is 3.6 Billion for just existing..when someone that threatening joins, guy worth more than 3 emperors..even if you are arlong..you automatically become an emperor.

Mihawk is strongest man in the world and anyone who he joins at least becomes an emperor

If Mihawk joined Shanks Shanks would automatically be declared pirate king..he won't even need to go to raftel.
What is this guy smoking ? Croc is a gag character now? To get carried by the influence of mihawk ? Are you OK?

Wow going for an insult to help your argument. Very mature of you.

I’m glad to add you to the block list
It's Shishio
He's actually mellowed down, you won't believe it

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The best part is that you're being serious

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž

chill dude

Mihawk would rather become a subordinate than being Yonko himself because he knows that going for the title of Pirate King is a bigger feat than he could ever accomplish and he’s too afraid to take it. :goyea:

I

Impact_Dial

Mihawk would rather become a subordinate than being Yonko himself because he knows that going for the title of Pirate King is a bigger feat than he could ever accomplish and he’s too afraid to take it. :goyea:
Hahaha mihawk would get neg diffed at raftel he knows all too well