Status
Not open for further replies.
hats exactly it! Wano did permanent damage to us, worse than Dressrosa, WCI or any other post TS arc did. Even the timeskip itself for me too. (In regards to Sanji there
dressrosa, wci were no good but wano was our hope that kept us going
Aye, I thought Wano was gonna be the real turnaround for the series, the true peak fiction of it, the one arc to top them all, the highlight, the most iconic part of the series but I clearly thought wrong ofc LMFAO! Only waited at least 10 years for that arc, no biggie!
We ALL hoped that, then it turned into that complete mess of a story arc.
Oda screwed up big time
I've actually unironically suspected that tbh.
World ended between 2008-2012.

G

Gorosei Informer

Both are true

Good that Yamato didn't join
Oda ruined her in her own arc
Yeah it's kind of a mixed blessing she didnt join sadly. Oda can't even focus on most if the SHs post TS and give them proper screentime, love, development generally.
It's more the Luffy and random side characters show post TS especially.

In an ideal world imo her and Carrot would have joined. With Pedro captaining the Mink Grand Fleet division too. Although I wanted Pedro for the crew before too lol.

Would have loved to see Carrot and Yamato (but not with the Oden larping) involved in this arc. Yamato vs Lilith could have been a thing potentially lol. I'd love if if Yamato could run across water in her Zoan form, freezing it as she runs across it temporarily, creating temporarily ice platforms Zelda style lol.

As a massive Okami fan, Oda delivered with her so magnificently briefly then ruined it extremely hard later on lol. That Yamato 180 degree turn/cold feet decision suddenly and suddenly forgetting Carrots existence but mocking us with Bonneys most hated food and the rabbit turbine is unforgivable lol.

We almost had a Yamaden 2.0 moment with Lilith claiming she was Vegapunk too lol.
Post automatically merged:

dressrosa, wci were no good but wano was our hope that kept us going

We ALL hoped that, then it turned into that complete mess of a story arc.
Oda screwed up big time

World ended between 2008-2012.
Yeah you're right, very true sadly.

Last edited by a moderator:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Pedro returns from the underworld confirmed.

And then joins.
The Mayans knew it. Remember their calendar? They knew how the world works. Believe them that Pedro will join the strawhats.
Zoro meets Pedro in the afterlife during the time he was unconscious.

Pedro: "Wait, Zoro. Please... tell Carrot... that I hope the grass on Zou tastes delicious."
Turns around and dabs, revealing the back of his shirt to have a picture of Bon Kurei and the words "Bon Kurei for Nakama."
:finally:

G

Gorosei Informer

Zoro meets Pedro in the afterlife during the time he was unconscious.

Pedro: "Wait, Zoro. Please... tell Carrot... that I hope the grass on Zou tastes delicious."
Turns around and dabs, revealing the back of his shirt to have a picture of Bon Kurei and the words "Bon Kurei for Nakama."
:finally:
I would blow-up Pedro for dabbing lmfao.

I can't believe a scrapped idea for Film Red was Bon Clay being rescued from a sky version of Impel Down lol (Impel Up?).

Would have loved that so much but then it wouldn't have been canon though unfortunately? Unless they actually made a fully canon film somehow?

Like he does it with Zoro, right?
First he throws the other person, then he catapults himself, right?

Again it’s happened twice. Someone has mentioned “Shimotsuki” but Zoro is conveniently not hearing it.

The first time, Brook was gonna say Yasu’s full name and Zoro cut him off before he could say it and later all the people around Yasu’s execution say his full name but Zoro isn’t around. When Zoro arrives, Yasu’s dead and no one is saying “Shimostsuki” anymore.

And now, when Kawamatsu is telling Hiyori about the Shimotsuki family, Zoro is once again, conveniently not around and by the time they meet Zoro, Kawamatsu is done telling the story.

Who’s betting the moment Zoro actually hears the name “Shimotsuki” anywhere in Wano, we get a flashback to his childhood?

I think Zoro will hear that name the first time when someone tells him about Ryuma because his name is also Shimotsuki Ryuma.
All these hopes....😢😢

I would blow-up Pedro for dabbing lmfao.

I can't believe a scrapped idea for Film Red was Bon Clay being rescued from a sky version of Impel Down lol (Impel Up?).

Would have loved that so much but then it wouldn't have been canon though unfortunately? Unless they actually made a fully canon film somehow?
I think the flying prison idea was in World Seeker, right? The villain was planning to turn it into an giant bomb, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.