Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not canibalism, it's 'races' on one piece, not 'species', so I think fishmen are a race of whatever species all the other races are (I think a human eating someone from the 'giant race' would feel like canibalism for example). Is 'human' there a race too? Then a race to what species? idk... And Jinbe has only been shown to talk with whalesharks, I just thought it was because it's his friends/pets and he could understand them, those ones specifically. 🤔
Why did you respond to this old post

Why did you respond to this old post
its old? oh i had too many open tabs i guess from other days lol
Post automatically merged:

Chapter 1068: Open Season

-CP0 reaches Egghead. Lucci takes S Kuma, Stuffy and Kaku go another way
-Kaku leaps up to scan the area. Sees a man sneaking around. Guess who?
-Stussy seduces, then knocks out, Caribou. Carrot falls out of Caribou's Swamp.
-Carrot was kidnapped in Wano after asking Caribou for help sneaking onto the Sunny

-Carrot mistakes Kaku for Usopp. Stussy recognizes Carrot from WCI, and Kaku chases Carrot

-Carrot runs to Sunny, saying Usopp-mask is trying to kill her
-Zoro realizes it's Kaku, and smiles with bloodlust

-Lucci is nearing an entrance to the lab, someone walks out
-It's Smoker, wearing steam punk armor, which seems to be powered by his smoke powers.

Text Box: Smoker, Marine Vice Admiral. Vice-Captain of Sword.

Smoker: "The world is going to hell, shouldn't you government stooges be doing something more useful than harassing old men?"
Lucci (smiles): "Ah, aren't you the Marine who always takes credit for Mugiwara's victories? Don't worry..." (goes hybrid Leopard) "I'll tell the papers you died a hero, tragically trying to save the great Dr. Vegapunk from Pirates."

No break next week
Smoker just appears to get defeated, seems legit :josad:

Last edited:
This is what needs to happen
Post automatically merged:

Chapter 1068: Open Season

-CP0 reaches Egghead. Lucci takes S Kuma, Stuffy and Kaku go another way
-Kaku leaps up to scan the area. Sees a man sneaking around. Guess who?

-Stussy seduces, then knocks out, Caribou. Carrot falls out of Caribou's Swamp.
-Carrot was kidnapped in Wano after asking Caribou for help sneaking onto the Sunny

-Carrot mistakes Kaku for Usopp. Stussy recognizes Carrot from WCI, and Kaku chases Carrot

-Carrot runs to Sunny, saying Usopp-mask is trying to kill her
-Zoro realizes it's Kaku, and smiles with bloodlust

-Lucci is nearing an entrance to the lab, someone walks out
-It's Smoker, wearing steam punk armor, which seems to be powered by his smoke powers.

Text Box: Smoker, Marine Vice Admiral. Vice-Captain of Sword.

Smoker: "The world is going to hell, shouldn't you government stooges be doing something more useful than harassing old men?"
Lucci (smiles): "Ah, aren't you the Marine who always takes credit for Mugiwara's victories? Don't worry..." (goes hybrid Leopard) "I'll tell the papers you died a hero, tragically trying to save the great Dr. Vegapunk from Pirates."

No break next week
This actually sounds hype

Status
Not open for further replies.