Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Reminds me of this movie (The dog turns back into the prince at the end)

Aw man I clicked the spoiler tag and got spoiled anyway!

:nicagesmile::smoothieduck::laughmoji:

I was gonna joke Lucci can kiss Hattori back into a human princess, as a parody of the princess and the frog story too haha.

Lucci when nobody is around except him and "Pigeon Princess Hattori":

https://youtube.com/shorts/BhFj8kCBIHs?feature=share

Lucci x Hattori best ship

Maybe Hattori was a hostage he could not bear to execute for their weakness? Being stuck in pigeon form against their will, he pitied her and grew to adore her tiny, feathery self amd beautiful singing voice, after he freed her from her metaphysical cage of royal burdens.

I don't think we learned how Lucci most Hattori did we? I remember his backstory about cannonballs hitting his back and starring him in the same shape as the WG flag coincidentally and him executing hundreds of hostages (your move Kaido smh) but I can't remember if we saw how he bet Hattori, why Hattori can talk and why Lucci is so loyal to them and vice versa? What is their relationship?

I think when Lucci was beaten by Luffy, Hattori perched on or beside his body and it was a weirdly beautiful amd sombre moment? Am I remembering wrong? It makes me think of how Yachiru was beside Kenpachi after Ichigo beat him?

Also, Lucci and Katakuri were both hailed as undefeated, unstoppable, to be feared, the top dog, the most reliable one etc and thus there's a sort of parallel with them like that?

Both of them an all out, brutal fist fight with Luffy, man to man and fucked each other up massively, a real bloody battle.
Both of their defeats were extremely iconic/pivotal and yes that does apply to any major arc villain ofc but still.

As much I was trolling about Lucci, he's still a very iconic, intimidating/fearsome, brutal, interesting villain who really stole the show and was so satisfying to see defeated too finally.

I always hope he come back too and the confirmation at Dressrosa made me very happy too tbh.

Oda seems to have big plans for him and has saved him for the final saga after now multiple/recurring cameos in the manga and in movies and such too.
Seems like Oda really respects him too and his line here, really makes you think:

Last edited by a moderator:
@TheAncientCenturion Do you think EoS Ishida can beat any of the 3 in 1 vs 1: Adult Hitsugaya, Shikai Kenpachi, EoS Byakuya?

Gerald the Miracle was really a beast, I am rereading their fight, Gerald was soloing the trio and still not defeated yet. And I thought Gerald would be Yammy 2.0..

Not even Ichibei can erase Gerald's ability, because Gerald has Soul King's heart..

Aw man I clicked the spoiler tag amd got spoiled anyway!

:nicagesmile::smoothieduck::laughmoji:

I was gonna joke Lucci can kiss Hattori back into a human princess, as a parody of the princess and the frog story too haha.

Lucci when nobody is around except him and "Pigeon Princess Hattori":

https://youtube.com/shorts/BhFj8kCBIHs?feature=share

Lucci x Hattori best ship

Maybe Hattori was a hostage he could not bear to execute for their weakness? Being stuck in pigeon form against their will, he pitied her and grew to adore her tiny, feathery self amd beautiful singing voice, after he freed her from her metaphysical cage of royal burdens.

I don't think we learned how Lucci most Hattori did we? I remember his backstory about cannonballs hitting his back and starring him in the same shape as the WG flag coincidentally and him executing hundreds of hostages (your move Kaido smh) but I can't remember if we saw how he bet Hattori, why Hattori can talk and why Lucci is so loyal to them and vice versa? What is their relationship?

I think when Lucci was beaten by Luffy, Hattori perched on or beside his body and it was a weirdly beautiful amd sombre moment? Am I remembering wrong? It makes me think of how Yachiru was beside Kenpachi after Ichigo beat him?

Also, Lucci and Katakuri were both hailed as undefeated, unstoppable, to be feared, the top dog, the most reliable one etc and thus there's a sort of parallel with them like that?

Both of them an all out, brutal fist fight with Luffy, man to man and fucked each other up massively, a real bloody battle.
Both of their defeats were extremely iconic/pivotal and yes that does apply to any major arc villain ofc but still.

As much I was trolling about Lucci, he's still a very iconic, intimidating/fearsome, brutal, interesting villain who really stole the show and was so satisfying to see defeated too finally.

I always hope he come back too and the confirmation at Dressrosa made me very happy too tbh.

Oda seems to have big plans for him and has saved him for the final saga after now multiple/recurring cameos in the manga and in movies and such too.
Seems like Oda really respects him too and his line here, really makes you think:

Enies Lobby Aftermath :parkcry:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@TheAncientCenturion Do you think EoS Ishida can beat any of the 3 in 1 vs 1: Adult Hitsugaya, Shikai Kenpachi, EoS Byakuya?

Gerald the Miracle was really a beast, I am rereading their fight, Gerald was soloing the trio and still not defeated yet. And I thought Gerald would be Yammy 2.0..

Not even Ichibei can erase Gerald's ability, because Gerald has Soul King's heart..
From what I've seen, most people rank EoS Uryu above Byakuya and Shikai Kenpachi since Jugram's an absolute power house of a character too and the antihesis is broken as shit.

IMO, Adult Toshiro beats him because freezing is a weird power to reverse on Toshiro. Not sure it'll even work since Toshiro can deadass stop abilities by freezing people.

Man, I know. Gerard is an absolute beast. Little bit of a glass cannon since he was able to be hurt and tossed around by Shikai Zaraki a tad. But his AP is nuts. I hope the anime gives him more scenes.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Fisher Tiger the GOAT
Here’s what I think will happen:
CP0 just walks away from Luffy
"Sorry, Straw Hat, I got more Punks to kill, before I have time to kill you punks. I've actually been practicing stand up comedy lately. Some of my jokes are real killers. Hahaha. I've got a million of em. A million corpses. Well, bye."

(Lucci teleports away and dropkicks York through a building)

G

Gorosei Informer

"Sorry, Straw Hat, I got more Punks to kill, before I have time to kill you punks. I've actually been practicing stand up comedy lately. Some of my jokes are real killers. Hahaha. I've got a million of em. A million corpses. Well, bye."

(Lucci teleports away and dropkicks York through a building)
This has some American Psycho and also Joker with Murray vibes lmao.
I actually thought of this earlier with Lucci as Patrick Bateman and maybe Who's Who as Paul Allen, as WW thought CP0 were gonna kill him too?:

Ironically WW was the one jealous and spiteful of Lucci though lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.