• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

気づいてるのか.....?
Have you noticed?

長旅なんじや!!
It's a long trip!!

島内で茶でも飲ませてくれ!!
Let me have some drink tea on the island!!

寒いしのう!!
It's so cold!!

近くに海軍「G-14支部」があリますので
There's a Navy G-14 branch nearby

Dr. ベガパンクか?
Dr. Vegapunk?

ハイ!!
Yes!!

「エシグへシド失踪事件」一 と間いて心当たりはあるよな?
Do you have any concerns when you hear about the "disappearance of the Koshigue Shido cases"?

失踪?
Disappearance?

誰がです?
Who is it?

Texts blocked

ここ2か月で「エシグへシド」を訪れた政府の船は1隻も帰還していない.....なぜだ?
In the last 2 months, not a single government ship has returned from visiting 'Koshigue Shido'.....why?

ん?? 本当ですか?
Hmm??? Is that true?

ボク達の記憶では全ての船の出航を確認してますが.......!!
In our memory, we have confirmed that all the ships had departed!!
Post automatically merged:

“Texts blocked”

「悪」!!ダメですよケンカごしは...開港してやるからしらてみやがれ!!
"Evil"!! I'll open the port, so just stay tuned to it!!

それもダメ!!
Don't do that either!!

とにかくお引き取リを.....!!
Anyway, please pick it up!!

そうかよく わかった.....!!
Well, understood!!

どうする?
What should we do?

ふわを乗り捨てる準備をしろ
Get ready to abandon the fluffy

え!?
What?!

セラフイム「S-ベア」の能力により島内へ飛ぶ
When the time comes we will use the ability of Seraphim 'S-Bear' to fly toward the island

攻めった時間このふわはSBウエポンの工サになるりよ了解しました!!
I understood that this fluffy will be the engineer of the SB Weapon.

Last edited:
I hope Oda not use bullshit nonsense like "Luffy became a child duo Bonney power"...
We see past chapters ago how Law break through Doc Q devilfruit via haki.
Luffy is even far greater than Law one, it wouldn´t make anysense for Luffy not to break through Bonney devilfruit power.
This is exactly what's gonna happen. It'd be a callback to chibi luffy after punching lucci.

Is cover story not a huge mess when it comes to powerscaling? I mean, I could get why Katakuri was caught off guard by Caesar or why the Germa wasn't immediately defeated but Caesar and Judge injuring each other like that, in a seemingly difficult battle? Either this is just a gag moment or it's really bullshit. BASE serious Luffy smoked Caesar without efforts while Judge easily handled DJ Sanji...

Is cover story not a huge mess when it comes to powerscaling? I mean, I could get why Katakuri was caught off guard by Caesar or why the Germa wasn't immediately defeated but Caesar and Judge injuring each other like that, in a seemingly difficult battle? Either this is just a gag moment or it's really bullshit. BASE serious Luffy smoked Caesar without efforts while Judge easily handled DJ Sanji...
They’re not fighting for real, they’re pulling hair and have bumps on their head. It looks like two siblings fighting one another.

Caesars not using his Devil fruit; judge isn’t using his raid suit or spear. They’re just casually fighting

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
the powerscaling is perfect :sanmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.