Status
Not open for further replies.

These are designs of "future villains" from back when the Strawhats first entered the Grandline, showing Boa 9~ years early. Who are the rest of the characters pictured?
What?! THIS EXISTED?! SINCE WHEN?!

Where did you find this?! I need to know! :lunazing::lunazing::lunazing:

I’m gonna go on a whim and say

Boa Hancock - Imagine if it turned out this was Imu and she was one of the first snake empresses of Amazon Lily. That’d be insane :strawhatock:

We don’t know who or what Imu is so it’s best not to think about that right now lol

Wyper - it could also be a future Space or Lodestar villain going by their star covered cape. Lulusia Kingdom is almost certainly destroyed so I can’t really guess that, huh :josad:

Prince Loki - it could’ve been an early design for Brogy but I doubt it since Little Garden happened not too long after the SHs entered the Grand Line.

??? - I actually don’t know. They’re holding a sword and wearing silver plated armor along with a top knot. It could be Orochi like @Sir Yasheen said but I doubt it since this guy looks like a fighter and Orochi is… well… not that. Perhaps they were some scrapped Wano villain? Or Kaido :suresure:

They give me Mary Geoise vibes though.

These designs look like they’re for characters that appear AFTER Sabaody Archipelago, which is insane since that happened near the end of the Grand Line Saga/the start of the New World.

Pretty much all of the characters look weaker than Luffy so I don’t see them being major villains like Big Mom and Kaido. I have a hard time believing many characters are stronger than him after he took down Kaido and awakened his DF, unless Oda nerfs him for the plot :lusalty:

This is very cool! Thanks for sharing. I wonder how many more things Oda’s shown off that hasn’t been seen yet? :fujilaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.