Theory Last SH power ups

So before we move to Elbaf there are 3 Strawhats that didn't get a powerup/good battle in Wano. Those Are Chopper, Brooke and Usopp. With only 3 CP0 agents here, could there be a possibility we have the matches? Chopper vs Lucci, a Zoan battle to show the growth and realisation for Lucci he can't keep up anymore. Brooke vs Kaku, the swordsman battle. And Usopp vs Stucy, sniper vs woman, we have seen that before.
You guys think it's possible? Just a wild speculation from me.

So before we move to Elbaf there are 3 Strawhats that didn't get a powerup/good battle in Wano. Those Are Chopper, Brooke and Usopp. With only 3 CP0 agents here, could there be a possibility we have the matches? Chopper vs Lucci, a Zoan battle to show the growth and realisation for Lucci he can't keep up anymore. Brooke vs Kaku, the swordsman battle. And Usopp vs Stucy, sniper vs woman, we have seen that before.
You guys think it's possible? Just a wild speculation from me.
I don’t think people are gonna want ANYBODY else to fight Lucci but Luffy. I certainly don’t.

It would be a good callback to Enies Lobby and would show Luffy’s insane character growth since then. From someone who struggled to hold his own against a member of CP9 who was stronger than him at the time to someone who could beat a Yonkō titled the “strongest creature in the world”.