Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm interesting take.
May I ask about your standpoint regarding Mother Teresa? What is your opinion about her?
Mother Teresa did very dark things. She ran a child trafficking racket. Her main aim was conversion to Christianity, for which she used to break patient's spirit saying that they were suffering from fatal illness when they were not. She had a good marketing team and image.

Watch these for reference

Mother Teresa did very dark things. She ran a child trafficking racket. Her main aim was conversion to Christianity, for which she used to break patient's spirit saying that they were suffering from fatal illness when they were not. She had a good marketing team and image.

Watch these for reference
Didn't know about the child trafficking thing, is that confirmed?
But I share a similar opinion,I believe she was a missionary who exploited people in need, luring them into conversion.
Essentially what boils down to Christian helper syndrome(which has–you might have noticed–nothing to do with actual help)

Yet some ppl here in the West worship her as a good humanitarian.😂😂

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
It is not that serious little bro. Don't know if they were trolling or serious so I just replied to it in a sarcastic way. The world is still here. no one died, we still have food on our tables.
factually incorrect not everyone has food on there tables and many people died during you crying

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Well true enough, but you get the figure of speech.

But the fact that you keep coming after me just tells me you out here trying to beef. There are other ways to entertain yourself.
the only reason this forum is alive is because of arguments, this is the way to entertain yourself on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.