Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Imagine we get a moment where a DF-less Luffy questions his identity, and then all his crewmates remind him that he's their captain

Would be kino :brootea:
Given Zoans have their own wills now too and Luffy seemed different when awakened and that awakened Zoans can lose themselves too, maybe Nika (Joyboy) is influencing Luffy and thus if Luffy loses his DF, he might be free from it taking over potentially and thus regaining his free will/freedom and not being a slave to prophecy/fate/inherited will so much?

I'd love to see Blackbeard give us an evil, menacing, horrifying, dark etc version of Joyboy too. True toon force horror?

Given Zoans have their own wills now too and Luffy seemed different when awakened and that awakened Zoans can lose themselves too, maybe Nika (Joyboy) is influencing Luffy and thus if Luffy loses his DF, he might be free from it taking over potentially and thus regaining his free will/freedom and not being a slave to prophecy/fate/inherited will so much?

I'd love to see Blackbeard give us an evil, menacing, horrifying, dark etc version of Joyboy too. True toon force horror?
I don't think nika influencing Luffy because it works like how Luffy imagine. If the same fruit is in Blackbeard hands, it will work like evil version or some other version according to Blackbeard imagination. Basically, it works as per user personality.

Amazing piratish demon/kraken mythical Zoan powerup >>> Lazy toon powerup made for merchandise sales.
I love how you are whining your ass off about G5 when Oda himself admitted he doesn't want the story to be completely serious. It's a refreshing power up. I guess some people gotta find something to gripe about because they don't have anything better to do. Complete asswipes tbh :saden::ihaha:

G

Gorosei Informer

also ichika means 1000 flowers and chopper now has 1000 berries
:blush:
Oh wow, now that's big brain!

:smart::crazwhat::hohoho:
Post automatically merged:

I don't think nika influencing Luffy because it works like how Luffy imagine. If the same fruit is in Blackbeard hands, it will work like evil version or some other version according to Blackbeard imagination. Basically, it works as per user personality.
Yeah that makes sense, it adapts to the users personality and desires and thus what it can do is affected by that too. I'd prefer that definitely.

So with lucci having a zoan awakening and from what we read at least it’s like chopper so big af are most thinking that kaido never showed awaking now because even though his teeth changed etc he never got huge ?

Luffy needing G5 for Lucci is a portrayal too. A level of portrayal Law and Kid has yet to receive. You're grasping at the staws at this point.
stop with your BS

Kid and law never fought luffy 1v1 what tell you he would not go gear 5 vs them your head cannon ?
COme on dude .
They fought and gave a hard fight to a yonko even defeat her we dont even know if gear 5 luffy can beat BM so stop with this lucci non sense .

So with lucci having a zoan awakening and from what we read at least it’s like chopper so big af are most thinking that kaido never showed awaking now because even though his teeth changed etc he never got huge ?
kaido’s special hybrid did seem more bulky.

He probably just chose to not become huge, as he already has dragon form for that.

Luffy needing G5 for Lucci is a portrayal too. A level of portrayal Law and Kid has yet to receive. You're grasping at the staws at this point.
Big Mom needed giant form for Kid and Law

that’s basically her equivalent of G5

kaido’s special hybrid did seem more bulky.

He probably just chose to not become huge, as he already has dragon form for that.

Big Mom needed giant form for Kid and Law

that’s basically her equivalent of G5
Tbh this doesn’t make much sense to me lol. Lucci a regular zoan gets huge from awakening like chopper sure kaido got bulkier but it doesn’t seem he used awakening it’s like he used the gorilla move that zoro uses

Status
Not open for further replies.