Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My god, just stop it. Because you are studying film and television therefore that means Oda's writing is top tier world building. Great logic there. Trust you bro, right? Lets not talk provide any examples of Oda's writing to claim that he is "a top tier world builder" but instead we should just trust you bro because you are a student. Gotcha. Sounds like a typical fanboy response.
You know they're an ass when they act like they know good writing better than someone who actually delves in the world of fiction writing, just because they watched Naruto before.
they have ye24 in there avatar you know there opinion is wrong
I actually never noted that, it makes sense that they support the goofy nonsense that Kanye says.

The crazy part is I doubt it was awokened .
Maybe the strongest the fruit is the hardest it is to awaken it ?
Wb was focusing on haki more and never awokened it ? My guess .
Pretty sure BB will show us other dimension of WB fruits we never seen with awakening .
Never thought of it like that.

Since rodger the strongest person was a haki monster whitebeard primarily focused on that and as a result didn't level up his fruit the way he should.

That's actually plausible

so was to bring in Shanks just to promote your movie good writing to you? Or is that bad writing?
I promise I'll answer that question if you address my point which you haven't.

"You said we can all come up with these plotlines in two seconds and wrote three words. Developing plotlines and characters takes time. Just say you think it's shit and you don't like it. But don't claim it takes three seconds to do so. "

I personally didn't like many things about wano. Doesn't change the fact that I think he's a good writer.
I mean bringing shanks was a good thing to do but It is the goofy face of green bull and expression that shouldnt have happened .
You made him low diff 2 commanders saying commanders are nothing for admirals ok .
This hype us for final war .
Thens hanks pull up and then the state is just too much with shanks crew shanks and all the alliance ok !
But the hurt goofy face etc made green bull look bad and then we are less hyped about the final war.
I understand Oda love goofy stuff but you need ot use it at the right time and this was'nt .
Also now he need to show us that when green bull walk this is always a forest or it will look like a plot point for wano lack of vegetation .

I mean bringing shanks was a good thing to do but It is the goofy face of green bull and expression that shouldnt have happened .
You made him low diff 2 commanders saying commanders are nothing for admirals ok .
This hype us for final war .
Thens hanks pull up and then the state is just too much with shanks crew shanks and all the alliance ok !
But the hurt goofy face etc made green bull look bad and then we are less hyped about the final war.
I understand Oda love goofy stuff but you need ot use it at the right time and this was'nt .
Also now he need to show us that when green bull walk this is always a forest or it will look like a plot point for wano lack of vegetation .
Yes, shanks coming and then leaving was clearly a marketing plot.

I promise I'll answer that question if you address my point which you haven't.

"You said we can all come up with these plotlines in two seconds and wrote three words. Developing plotlines and characters takes time. Just say you think it's shit and you don't like it. But don't claim it takes three seconds to do so. "
That isn't what I said. I said, Oda writes out his ass, meaning he comes up with plot lines on the spot, he literally admitted to this. That is something most people can do. Wano is a perfect example of an arc where an author writes out his ass every chapter and doesn't plan ahead. Does that clarify my statement? Now answer my question.

We're about to find out. Dont know how CP0 didnt know but Marines would know. How would they get that information so quickly.
See, if it's them getting a report that Egghead is under attack by CP0, then Sakazuki has to keep Borsalino in check, since they are the World Nobles' personal assassins. Red tape and all that.

I am assuming he would have to reawaken it since whitebeards fruit should have been awakened

Added with the fact that awakening seems to be your mind and body matching up in sync
That's what I was thinking, awakening a df means you're able to fully understand the potential of how you can use the df which happens with experience, so I wouldn't think blackbeard would be able to use g5 if he did manage to steal the fruit from luffy. If anything it would just be blackbeard taking the fruit so that luffy can't use it against him but like kaido said haki>df abilities so luffy would still win without his df.

Status
Not open for further replies.