Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Is there a level above the masked CP0? Not that we’re aware of, right?

So in theory, this could be like the VAs
And I'll accept your argument when Lucci gets similar portrayal amongst masked agents like say, Garp & the other VAs.
Basically someone who's so exceptional and is forced to stay in the same rank because of other reasons.

One Piece ain't the perfect story. A lot of shit didn't go quite right when wano ended. Doesn't mean Oda is a bad writer. Means he got too ambitious and created an over bloated arc with very low lows and very high peaks.

So basically yonko gained advanced haki while admirals focused on devil fruit awakening
Yes strong haki and awakening.
I realy doubt one of them have acoc
except maybe sengoku or Akainu .

But htey might have Future sight
ANd special haki abilities like ryou
but they focus on awakenings of their logia and can't wait to see a logia awakening !

Fuji tought not sure I think he is new with his DF
He probably was an insane unknown swordman and was gift a df and an admiral post .

It's not about predicting what Oda does next, it is the fact that what he writes is completely random. His plotlines serve no purpose, just random shit he thinks of on the spot. This whole Lucci vs Luffy is an example of a random plotline. Absolutely no reason to waste our time on this predictable outcome. And yes most people can do what Oda does. It isn't hard at all. You can do it too, think of any random plot line right now, and that is exactly how Oda writes.
I dont think thats how it works my man. Oda doesnt write random plots it will make sense soon.
Somehow Sentomaru going against CP0 is not a surprise since the last chapter. Interesting how Oda handled this fight, since Luffy went full G5 we currently can't gauge Lucci power level aside from he is not G5 level.
Yep pretty much cp0 vs sword was bound to brew up. I can see marine will face crisis some of them will question moral existence of world govt .

Lolda wants to write Tom and Jerry or Looney Tunes, not the eldritch masterpiece you just wrote. :kata:
I mean some boi like me apparently can mix some ideas to make Luffy being overpowered seems dreadful and full of tension/excitement in fights, making the readers at least a lil bit more invested in reading the fights...but apparently Oda is i dunno..too exhausted to think about fresh ideas? Or simply too busy? Or he really doesnt have fresh ideas and waste his own potential?

MY guess on that is sentomaru .
He is realy close to kizaru and he is curently at egg head so he probably contacted him and informed him of the situation .
So we know that sentomaru was given control of the seraphim but we couldn't tell if he was on egghead or not. Sentomaru could be at hq with kizaru, and if cp0 destroyed the transmitter allowing sentomaru to control the seraphim that could explain why kizaru wanted to go to egghead to help vegapunk, but akainu had to stop him from interfering with cp0 who are just following orders from the celestial dragons.

I mean some boi like me apparently can mix some ideas to make Luffy being overpowered seems dreadful and full of tension/excitement in fights, making the readers at least a lil bit more invested in reading the fights...but apparently Oda is i dunno..too exhausted to think about fresh ideas? Or simply too busy? Or he really doesnt have fresh ideas and waste his own potential?
its fun. His power is bending reality, whatever he imagines happens. This is GOAT writing. He should be applauded for not going GOKU way and making Luffy a ripoff. Laugh and enjoy the ride.

He has to awake. I think he can.
Not immediately though, I mean the gorousei said that fruit hasn't awakened in like 800 years and it took luffy having the fruit for how long before he managed to awaken it?
Post automatically merged:

you know who's the worst manga writer? Fucking Reiji from rent a girlfriend. Now that is just pure randomness combined with simp culture.
I mean what were you expecting from a manga with a name like that? I wouldn't even bother looking at the first page

He said it's happened throughout his writing process. You are very literally claiming he doesn't take time to plan the story which I think it's just petty.

I already answered this but I did think it was goofy how shanks showed up and then immediately left.

It is disingenuous to claim that oda is just doing random shit when it's clear there is a plan to all this. I understand if you think it's bad. All I'm saying is that you are making uncharitable claims.
Dude, Oda literally said, "No, I go with the 'flow'. I cherish what 'grooves' I get into. First, I draw really rough sketches of the new characters. When doing that, I always write down a line or two with them. It just happens naturally, I don't even think about it. The first thing the character says usually helps in the long run to build his personality."

Another example, in WCI Oda literally said, paraphrasing "Sorry for taking so long, ideas just came popping into my head" which totally contradicts the statement his editor said about "WCI finishing soon" which it didn't and took another year to finish hence why Oda had to apologize. That is a symptom of an author writing out their ass and doesn't plan ahead.

Nika fruit being talked about via Who's who randomly is another symptom of an author writing out his ass. Yamato randomly being created 90 chapters into Wano without any prior foreshadowing is another symptom of an author writing out his ass. Literally hundreds of examples. It's hard to try and hide the symptoms of an author when they write out their ass, it becomes way too obvious.

So it is bad to have Shanks show up and then immediately leave just to promote a movie, right? So there are "objective measures" we can use to evaluate writing and one of those measures are don't write advertisement into your story. That should be rule number fucking 1 in writing. Make sure you tell that to your group of filmmakers.

And I'll accept your argument when Lucci gets similar portrayal amongst masked agents like say, Garp & the other VAs.
Basically someone who's so exceptional and is forced to stay in the same rank because of other reasons.
But what is the rank above being a CP0 masked agent?

CP0 is the highest level of cipher pol
Masked agents are the highest level of CP0

you talk as if Lucci could be promoted, but there’s nothing he could be promoted to. Most likely, he is directly under the gorosei.

Dude, Oda literally said, "No, I go with the 'flow'. I cherish what 'grooves' I get into. First, I draw really rough sketches of the new characters. When doing that, I always write down a line or two with them. It just happens naturally, I don't even think about it. The first thing the character says usually helps in the long run to build his personality."

Another example, in WCI Oda literally said, paraphrasing "Sorry for taking so long, ideas just came popping into my head" which totally contradicts the statement his editor said about "WCI finishing soon" which it didn't and took another year to finish hence why Oda had to apologize. That is a symptom of an author writing out their ass and doesn't plan ahead.

Nika fruit being talked about via Who's who randomly is another symptom of an author writing out his ass. Yamato randomly being created 90 chapters into Wano without any prior foreshadowing is another symptom of an author writing out his ass. Literally hundreds of examples. It's hard to try and hide the symptoms of an author when they write out their ass, it becomes way too obvious.

So it is bad to have Shanks show up and then immediately leave just to promote a movie, right? So there are "objective measures" we can use to evaluate writing and one of those measures are don't write advertisement into your story. That should be rule number fucking 1 in writing. Make sure you tell that to your group of filmmakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.