Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Not how this works.

Wanna hate One Piece? hate it as much as you want.
But stop spamming the thread with useless slandering.
This is not the place.
This is a One Piece forum. Whether you like it or not, most people here actually like One Piece.
:seriously:
Based Doggo

:finally:

Not how this works.

Wanna hate One Piece? hate it as much as you want.
But stop spamming the thread with useless slandering.
This is not the place.
This is a One Piece forum. Whether you like it or not, most people here actually like One Piece.
:seriously:
Rookie moderator flexing his muscles now, I am proud of you Doggo. I wasn't spamming this thread. Other people were spamming my replies. They replied to my comment, I never replied to theirs. This covnersation start with Topi and I and they interjected. So tell them to stop spamming. ANd I know they enjoy it but that wasn't what we were discussing. We were discussing whether stories in general have rules, not if they enjoy OP. If they enjoy it then by all means they can enjoy it.

Awakened zoans have regeneration

it’s why Lucci was down for less than a chapter
That was not the original argument, I was talking about how many hits a person can take before they go down. Lucci going down in one chapter and having to recover through zoan regen shows he's not on the level of being able to take several ACoC punches in one sitting, like Kaido can for instance.

Since Lucci returned as awakened zoan there's coping that Drake buffs up next time as the first awakened ancient zoan user :pepecopium:
I hope that Smoker shows at least awakening. Too bad that Lucci showed it but considering the fact that he got beaten to the point of leaving the island like a coward, this is enough satisfaction for me lol.

Also, funny how Luffy starts this fight by "goofying" around but for this, he chose G5. Mfer straight up chose violence as an answer against Lucci lmfao. He even skipped G4 just to give him a solid asswhooping.

Status
Not open for further replies.