Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Indeed, I always believed that Kizaru is gonna be Luffy's Next Main Fight, and it will focus on showcasing Gear 5's Ridiculous Speed

However I'm not sure if the Fight will happen on Egghead or Mary Geoise

My current Theory is that Lurking Legend will be Introduced very very soon and he will defeat Luffy & Co. Kizaru will then capture Luffy and Mary Geoise Arc starts

If next Chapters confirm some of this, I will share detailed explanation on why Zoro will definitely fight Magellan (Even though it sounds impossible)
Kuma is also arriving to Egghead no?
It'd take seconds for Oda to send Zoro to Impel down if he wants to.

There is no story relevance for Oda to make Kizaru wash Straw Hats here like he did at Saobody

He either won’t be antagonist or he’s getting washed up.

Story is moving 10,000 miles an hour atm

All under the assumption Lafitte is Sanjis next fight and him being the Chief Of Staff isn’t fake hype.

Story’s ending soon, oda already pulling some insane power spiking. It’s time for more of it
:myman:
I don’t want One Piece to end this quickly, but at the same time I don’t want it to continue for too long. :parkcry:

All under the assumption Lafitte is Sanjis next fight and him being the Chief Of Staff isn’t fake hype.

Story’s ending soon, oda already pulling some insane power spiking. It’s time for more of it
:myman:
Sanji’s BBP matchup is at best high high like Marco, Magellan and King, once Sanji defeats him he’ll be considered a low top tier

I’m just curious how this arc is gonna go to the next arc then cause atm it doesn’t feel like whole crew will go to Elbaf, and we still need to meet Dragon etc, find out where Vivi is and Grandfleet

There is no story relevance for Oda to make Kizaru wash Straw Hats here like he did at Saobody

He either won’t be antagonist or he’s getting washed up.

Story is moving 10,000 miles an hour atm
We might get an answer for why Kizaru is going to Egghead in this chapter? Or a flashback maybe to why hes going there when he arrives on Egghead? Idk

Status
Not open for further replies.