Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy's desire to be free - got the Nika df

What about the millions of other people that want to be free too, will the Nika magic df work for them too, they said nice df lore but this is vague as shit. Even if it's straight up magic it has to have some rules to magic.
Hold up man we don't even have the chapter yet

So will power literally bends reality in one piece?

From haki being able to resist DFs to shit like this here animals can will themselves to have intelligence to humans desiring freedom so much that they create a god of Freedom Nika
Yep, and everything superficial is made out or of will power. CoC is essentially created through will power, it even means conquer's will. This allows Oda to hand over CoC to anyone he desires by saying that their will power just got stronger. Coby will at this point for sure awaken CoC at some point!

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
There's no way you actually believe zoro and fs luffy or katakuri and king have similar reaction time
I said your claims are groundless, not that I believe the opposite. I don't see why these characters can't have better or similar reactions than them. It's not impossible like you pretend it is.

Zoro, as a matter of fact, reacted to Hakai faster than all Rooftopnova and was also able to detect Apoo's attack coming at about the same time as Luffy.
It means kizaru is extremely fast likely being the fastest character in verse. With enough speed you can tag anyone even someone with fs. Characters without fs are still going to struggle significantly more
So you agree with people can be as good as FS users or even outdo them without having FS, which is the whole point of my argument. Kizaru does it via physical speed while others might do it in their own way. No one said FS doesn't make a difference, but it doesn't always make a difference.

And just because kizaru can fight and tag characters doesn't mean marco can
He should be able to because Marco kept up with him in a fight. So if he can operate at that kind of speed, then he operates at the levels of speed required to pressure FS users.

Luffy's desire to be free - got the Nika df

What about the millions of other people that want to be free too, will the Nika magic df work for them too, they said nice df lore but this is vague as shit. Even if it's straight up magic it has to have some rules to magic.
Luffy didnt get the power because he wanted to be free, he got it because he ate the fruit. The desires manifest as individual fruits, you can have 2 people wanting to control fire but only 1 fruit exists created by that

Status
Not open for further replies.