Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Oda capable to explain anything right?

"He looks like regular hybrid with cloud aura like gear 5’s, except it’s black, his hair looks like the clouds too"
I sure hope every story in the world is consistent.

Your avatar is not a story that is famous for its consistency.
I think Gear 4 is the only time his fruit causes him to change his physical body like a zoan transformation so I expect any “God Fruit” to have that hagoromo on their transformations (just like Yamatos full zoan did)
Since when awakening were that op?

Katluria had one and he will get one shot by kaido.

The fact that Yamato was able to hang with hybrid kaido for a period of time, means Yamato is already way beyound yc1.

If people cared about power scalling as many here claim to, Yamato being above yc1s is clear as fucking day

How about the fact that Kuma is also showing up and is far more tied to Zoro than Kizaru ever was? I'm just trying to understand where people think this arc is going...yet again. It's a repeat of last arc and we are only like 9 chapters in having this conversation again.
Luffy's with Bonney, Zoro won't even see Kuma.
Luffy is not beating someone who's virtually equal to Akainu as a warmup. Kizaru is a n°2, he's for Zoro or Mihawk, Luffy has his own opponents. :kobeha:

So the spoilers lied on lucci running away as expected people really forgot his personality and oda gave him a bad ass form I wont be surprised if the full summary or pics didnt have him get "one shot" and he got licks in lol

The expansion in the devil fruit lore just sounds like slightly less vague explanation than before. Mother sea hating devil fruit users was already there, now Oda's just including that it's for them gaining abilities bred from people's desires, nothing too wild in my opinion. I like it, I was always kinda on the "keep devil fruits mythic" train in contrast to those that wanted a full-science explanation. I'm cool with Vegapunk figuring things out but I prefer things staying mythical and him just exploring the mechanisms of the fruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.