Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H
I'm sure he will, but if they do fight, the biggest thing imo is Future Sight mastery. Luffy wasn't necessarily better than Katakuri at it, he just out sped and out tanked him. Then Wano never really addressed it other than the FS he used while calm.

So far Luffy hasn't really been put into a major situation where he can objectively react and counter an opponent who is too fast. Kizaru is perfect for this because even someone like Rayleigh was able to keep up with him.

So the real question will be if Luffy can too at first or not.
he mastered it against kaido

by the end of the fight, he was capable of dodging thunder bagua

The more I look into it Yamato's hybrid looks like Lucci's awakening, clouds, furr covering their whole body, whole fang teeth

If she isn't then Oda is just confusing as shit.
Oda is just confusing as fuck, doesnt momo/kaido's dragon form also has cloud? Same with Luffy's G4 and maybe even G2

i mean ffs red lightning for CoC probably one of the most important things in story but the man use it left and right

Not a fan of how slim he is in the form but his claws look raw as hell.
True, I also like the shadowing of his claws when he negged the shit out of axe bro

He is way too skinny, probably makes sense that a leopards awakening should elevate speed and power by having a lean whilst still built frame though. Its practical but man it looks a lil odd.

Where the fuck are the flames coming from tho??

Status
Not open for further replies.