Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we say those aren't awakening abilities how do you think the awakening of the dragon and soul fruit would be like
I probably should have worded it better. Im trying to justify Soul pocus and Bulky hybrid form as base df abilities simply because they weren't mentioned as awakening. Tbh i have no idea what/how unique their awakening abilities could be. Maybe oda clarifies both of them were already using awakening in an sbs or something. Until then im going with the fact that they aren't awakened users

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
G4 isn't awakening either way so it being close shouldn't matter since its not actually awakening

Kaido could only use fs while drunk that doesn't mean he doesn't have access to it. He also used it against g5 when he wasn't drunk
G4 doesn't have the same thing g4 or lucci or even yamato do.
It's just smoke.

Kaido has nothing like it.

Kaido isn't awakened

I probably should have worded it better. Im trying to justify Soul pocus and Bulky hybrid form as base df abilities simply because they weren't mentioned as awakening. Tbh i have no idea what/how unique their awakening abilities could be. Maybe oda clarifies both of them were already using awakening in an sbs or something. Until then im going with the fact that they aren't awakened users
I guess but you do gotta admit they both fit the description we've been given even tho they weren't explicitly said

I'm in Team Admiral from today onwards after seeing fraud performance by Luffy

G5 yonko luffy equally clashing with vet level lucci
Vet level lucci too fast for yonko luffy to react

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
When will people understand G5 is a casual thing now like G2 even after he used g5 shit against Kaido he was getting stomped while kaido was casually talking about how haki is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.