Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably because Maha looked weak. But yeah it was clear that Oda was going to make one of them a top tier
I cannot fathom how people thought lucci would be on the same tier as fucking nameless, faceless villains with zero relevance.

saying they’re comparable because they’re in the same org is like saying Zoro is comparable to Chopper because they’re both straw hats.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
For the bold: Same. Roc attacks are incredibly powerful.

But for Snakeman: Thing is at first impression I'd have agreed, but Katakuri blocked those, when they haven't become Jet culverins yet. Do you think he could face off against awakened Lucci or Nika Luffy in base with just CoA/block mochi?

I think it's likely like that: base < g2 < Snakeman under like 4 accelerations < Nika/Lucci < Jet culverin < G3 < Roc ...?
Yeah likely.

Thinking about it more, it doesnt really make sense for Kata to go pound for pound with an Awakened Zoan physically in hand to hand combat. Maybe Nika punches are stronger than that after all, though probably we'd get more clarity once we get more such interactions & the sample space is bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.