Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
There's no visible difference between the Haki trail in these two panels.

Take into account that the clean chapter isn't out yet. Also, a panel before Kaido stated Luffy is using Advanced CoA and CoC.

This is a visible difference
There's a massive difference

The lightning is thicker
And before and during impact it will be on the user trailing

Ridiculous as in goofy, that's all Oda cares about.
good that you accept that it depends on how much Oda cares about...so you agree that Luffy is simply "goofing" around in this chapter because that is all he cares about, atleast in this chapter....and more importantly, you say that "goofy" nature made gorosei shit their pants and even went to the extent of angering Kaido who is at that time stronger than "goofy" and not "goofy"....

:okay:

If Oda have Lucci awakening, I feel like he’ll give Crocodile ACoC.

Crocodile already showed awakening(dehydration) pre skip, so Oda needs to give him something else to power up.

Given that he’s co captain of Cross Guild, on equal terms with Mihawk, imo ACoC would be more than fitting.
Personally, I don’t think his Dehydration is awakening. That’s just a quality of his sand like heat is a quality of Akainus Magma.

So it’s likely his awakening will be something much bigger in scale and power along the lines of Punk hazard where a part of it is a never ending sandstorm and drought.

I cannot fathom how people thought lucci would be on the same tier as fucking nameless, faceless villains with zero relevance.

saying they’re comparable because they’re in the same org is like saying Zoro is comparable to Chopper because they’re both straw hats.
People really want old villains to stay weak I guess. Despite them being dozens of times better characters than the new ones…

Are we actually arguing whether Oda, one of the most inconsistent Mangaka, is actually paying attention whether he draws a Black Haki trail 5mm thicker to make it visible that x character is using Advanced Haki or not ?
:luuh:
he draws both armanent and coc coating in a same way...

By spending 5 minutes i can probably find 20 panels of Luffy using the "thick" black haki trails before he actually unlocked Advanced CoC. Pls don't base your argumentation on that lol.

Bruh Luffy had better take his crew and fucking run before Kizaru shows up lol. 3 CP-0 agents looking like they’re too much for the whole damn crew right now lmfao, Lucci alone made Jinbe shit himself

@SakazOuki @King7 @scoobie3 @kurwa @Extravlad @MarineHQ @The White Crane
Btw the biggest fuck you to yonkotards is that a fodder Cp0 agent not only gave no shits about the Sun God yonko who folded WSC Kaido, but had the balls to suggest he grew as strong, proceeded to clash equally then blitzed his friend infront of his eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.